Don't Tell Anyone

Sebastian woke up the next day and when he looked over to the side, he saw Claude and immediately, knowing what Claude and him did.

Claude: I see you're awake.

Sebastian: Yes. You know people won't accept this.

Claude: What?

Sebastian: A maid sleeping with their master. It's unaceptable.

Claude: It's not like I care. Anyway, get your clothes on. You'll still need to do your job. Even if your ass hurts.

Sebastian: Okay.

Sebastian gets out of bed and limps over to the dress on the floor. After a while he puts it on.

Claude: I have an order.

Sebastian: Yes, what is it master?

Claude: Don't...don't tell anyone about what we did.

Sebastian: I won't Trust me.

Claude: You're a good maid.

-Time Skip-

Anna and Alexis found it a little odd that Sebastian seemed to be limping around everywhere. Alexis asked about it and Sebastian told her that he just hurt his leg. She gave him an ice pack for his leg but instead he used it for his ass. It hurt like hell whenever he sat down. Claude really went rough on him. Sebastian was thinking he should ask Alexis a little question. Claude gave him the order to not tell anyone but telling a maid wouldn't hurt, right? Plus, Alexis seems trustworthy.

Sebastian: Alexis. Can I talk to you about something?

Alexis: Sure.

Sebastian grabs her by the wrist and takes her somewhere private.

Sebastian: So I have a question.

Alexis: You can ask me anything. If you want me to keep it a secret then I promise that I will not tell anyone.

He was right. She at least seemed trustworthy.

Sebastian: So let's say, hypothetically, that two people slept with each other.

Alexis: Alright.

Sebastian: And the two people had different positions. One had less freedom than the other.

Alexis: Like a slave and their master.

Sebastian: Yeah. So they sleep with each other but the thing is they aren't allowed to. They are ordered not to tell anyone but has a problem with keeping secrets. What should they do?

Alexis: I'm not sure. If you want advice then I suggest that you should talk to Anna.

Sebastian: I just wanted to ask you since you seemed trustworthy.

Alexis: Oh. This happens a lot. Even though Anna may seem mean, she's a very nice person. She is actually a very strong, smart, trustworthy, and brave person. Heck even Claude admires her because of it. He praises her on it.

Sebastian: Since you seem to know her better than I do can you tell her more about me?

Alexis: It's best if you just ask her if you can go on a little date. I'm sure that the master will allow you to. You can get to know her better. Now about the advice. I think I can tell you a little bit.

Sebastian: Please do.

Alexis: If you want, you can go ahead and tell anyone you trust. Even if they're your best friend, don't tell them if you don't truly trust them.

Sebastian: You're right.

Alexis: You should still ask Anna. I also appreciate it.

Sebastian: Appreciate what?

Alexis: That you decided to tell me about it. I feel trusted.

Sebastian: Hey! I never said that I as talking about myself.

Alexis: Suit yourself.

Alexis walks away. Maybe Alexis is right though. Also, what about Anna? Should he really ask Anna for advice about this?

Sebastian: I'll as her after our date. I need to get to know her better.