Meet Clause

Claude leads Sebastian to Clause's room.

Claude: Clause. This is Sebastian. I hope you'll welcome him.

Clause: Oh I'll do many things to him.

Claude growls.

Claude: I'll be going now.

Claude leaves and Clause walks up to Sebastian.

Clause: Hey maid. I'm feeling a bit tense. How about you give me a massage.

Sebastian: Uh, sure.

Clause sits down and Sebastian starts to massage his shoulders.

Clause: Mmm. That's right. You seem a bit tense as well. I could give you a massage if you fancy one.

Sebastian: There is no need. While I'm in here, for the next 2 hours, you are my master.

Clause: I'll do it anyway.

Sebastian: Okay.

Clause: Strip and lay down.

Sebastian: WHAT!?

Clause: I'm your master for the time being. Now strip and lay down.

Sebastian does as he's told and the only piece of clothing he was wearing was his boxers. Clause licks his lips.

He starts to give Sebastian an oily massage, starting on his legs. He goes up to Sebastian's torso and towards his nipples.

Sebastian: Hmm...ahh.

Clause: More moans. You like this you little bitch. Mm. You turn me on. If you want it that bad then give me more sexy moans.

Sebastian: Cl...

Clause: Say my name.

Sebastian: Claude.

Clause growls. He rubs Sebastian's crotch really hard and fast.

Sebastian: AAAAHHH! CL-CLAUSE! FUCK YES! MORE!

Clause stops and starts to flick Sebastian's nipples.

Sebstian: A-ah. Clause. What if Claude finds out AAAHHH!

Clause squeezed Sebastian's nipples.

Clause: Best make sure he doesn't.

Clause starts to flick his nipples and squeezes them occasionally.

Clause: What do you want now?

Sebastian: Please stroke me. I want your dirty hands to touch me everywhere.

Claude comes in before he could do anything.

Sebastian smirks and continues.

Sebastian: FUCK ME, CLAUSE! BURY YOUR COCK DEEP INSIDE OF ME! IT'S SO LONG AND HARD! CLAUDE'S COCK COULDN'T COMPARE TO YOU LONG, HARD, THICK COCK!

Claude strips and runs over to Sebastian. He quickly rams into Sebastian.

Sebastian: AAAHHH! CLAUDE!

The twins made Sebastian sit on all fours. Sebastian sucks Clause's cock while Claude fucks him.

Clause: Mm! So warm. It seems like he does this often. Is he really that much of a whore.

Claude: I don't take it lightly when you call my sexy maid a whore. All I'm focused on is the fact that he's fucking tight and hot down here. Mm! Damn! You like this don't you?

Sebastian: Please, harder, faster!

Clause forces Sebastian's head back down onto his cock while Claude obeys and goes even harder and faster. All three of them cum.

Clause: You can leave. All I wanted was your maid.

Claude: Remember to never do that to him again.

Clause: Don't think I can promise that, but I'll try.

The two of them get dressed and go to meet Claude's parents.

Clause: I'll get you one day, Sebastian. I'll make sure to fuck you senseless soon.