Flirting

Sebastian and Claude were laughing and hugging and kissing each other so much. Hannah wasn't going to allow it. She planned on flirting with him so much that he couldn't resist. They were going bowling first. Claude was getting strike after strike after strike. He was amazing.

Alexis: Good job Master!

Anna: How do you do it?

Sebastian: You're amazing!

Claude: Of course I am.

Hannah: Wow Master.

Claude: Huh? Oh yes! I did wonderful didn't I.

All maids: You were awesome!

Hannah: I'm not really good at bowling.

Sebastian: I'm not either.

Claude: I can help you both.

He helps Hannah first. He positions her correctly and she lets go of the ball. She knocks down all but two.

Claude: Good job!

Hannah: Thank you Master. Will you reward me?

Claude: Soon. I have to get to Sebastian.

He goes to help Sebastian next.

He positions him as well and whispers in his ear.

Claude: Just like that. Stop moving.

Sebastian: Your pressing right against me and it's uncomfortable. Your member is right against my behind.

Claude: You like it don't you?

Sebastian: Yes, but still.

Claude: There we go. Now go.

Sebastian lets go of the ball and gets a strike.

Anna: THAT WAS SO HOT!!!!!!!

Alexis: I KNOW!!!

Sebastian blushes and Claude smirks while Hannah glares and digs her nails so far into her hand that they start to bleed.

Hannah: You won't take him away from me.

Next was a movie. It was a horror movie. Hannah knew that she could definitely get Claude this way. The other maids were aware of this little game that Hannah was playing so the order they sat was like this.

Anna   Alexis   Hannah   Claude   Sebastian   Mey-Rin

There was a jump-scare and Hannah and Sebastian hugged Claude's arms.

Claude: Sebastian look at me.

Sebastian: M-Master?

He french-kisses Sebastian. They soon pull away.

He brings Sebastian close and looks at Hannah. She was hugging his arm tight.

Claude: Hannah look at me.

Hannah: Master?

He kisses her forehead and ruffles her hair.

Claude: It'll be okay.

She pulls off of his arm and looks down. This really wasn't working. Her last chance was the sleepover they were having in Claude's room. All the maids slept on the ground. Well they were supposed to but all of them were pushing one to sleep with Claude. Hannah and Mey-Rin didn't participate.

Anna: COME ON! DON'T YOU THINK HE DESERVE A PUNISHMENT FOR NOT LISTENING TO YOU!?

Alexis: And he deserves a reward for getting a strike!

Hannah: I-

Mey-Rin: Hannah. You'll get him some day. Just be patient for now.

They just watch as Claude started to consider what they were saying.

Claude: I guess they're right.

Sebastian: Master?

He bites Sebastian's neck and he moans loudly while the other maids, except for Hannah, squeal.

Claude: That's all your getting for now. I'm not doing anything to him.  Yet.

Anna & Alexis: DARN IT!

Claude: Now everybody get some sleep. You'll have to work tomorrow.

-Time Skip-

Hannah was crying her eyes out.

Hannah: Why does he love him and not me? It...doesn't make sense. It just-

Sebastian: I don't understand it myself.

She looks behind herself to see Sebastian.

Sebastian: I'm not exactly perfect. Neither are you. Neither are Mey-Rin, Anna, Alexis. Not even Claude is perfect. We all have flaws. I'm pretty sure there are things about Master that you wouldn't like. Anyway, we all have standards. Me and you are different. You're a girl and I'm a boy. You have blue eyes and I have red eyes. You have lilac hair and I have black hair.

Hannah: So what?

Sebastian: Our personalities are definitely different. Things about me meet those standards apparently. Yours don't. There are many more fish in the sea. You'll be able to find somebody who loves you. If you're lucky, multiple people will fall in love with you. You'll find that special someone. I know you will. You're one of the best friends I've ever had. Even if you don't see me as a friend. Please just believe me. I want you to be happy too. Good night.

He rolls away from Hannah and one last tear falls before a warm smile spreads across her face.

Hannah: I can't...I can't take Claude away from him. He's too precious. I know what Claude sees in him now. Sebastian Michaelis. You're one of the best friends I've ever had. Thank you.