Meet Anna and Alexis

Sebastian walks into the kitchen and sees Claude and his two maids.

Claude: Sebastian, meet Anna and Alexis Markus.

Sebastian looked at Anna and Alexis to see that they were too busy blushing and drooling over Claude to say anything.

Sebastian: Uh Claude?

Claude: Sebastian. You call me master or you'll be punished.

Sebastian: Fine. Master?

Claude: Yes?

Sebastian: Anna and Alexis. Do they do this often?

Claude: Yes. But...

Claude walks up to Sebastian and whispers in his ear.

Claude: You're the only one that  will do anything to. I'm gonna make sure you enjoy it too. Every last bit of it.

Sebastian blushes and shudders.

Anna: Master, what shall we do now? We've met the new maid now we need to get started with the day.

Claude: Ah, right. Alexis. I'd like you to cook breakfast today. Anna, Show our new maid around and when you're done take him to your room and let him rest.

Sebastian: Why do I need to rest?

Claude: Because you'll need your energy for what I'm going to do to you.

Sebastian blushes.

Sebastian: Come on Anna. Please show me around.

Anna: Yes.

Claude looks in Alexis' direction and sees her staring at him. She jumps and turns around.

Alexis: I'm so sorry master! I was just-

Claude: What exactly are you apologizing for?

Alexis: Um.

Claude: Do you want to be punished? Is that it. Are you trying to get yourself in trouble  so you'll be punished?

Alexis: It's not just me and it's not our faults. You're too damn attractive!

Claude: Well thank you but you must get back to work.

Alexis: Ugh. You won't listen to me if I try to tell you something! You're just going to ignore me like everyone else does! Won't you?

Claude: Alexis.

Alexis: How about you consider how I feel. I can't handle being ignored. You don't care if we're in love with you. Show some damn emotion!

Claude: Alexis!

Alexis: You can just burn in hell for all I care! Why don't you listen to me. Claude please! Listen to me and say something satisfying this one time. I'm in love with you Claude. You hear? I'm in love with you!

Claude: ALEXIS!

Alexis: WHAT!

Alexis covers her mouth when she realizes what she said. She was definitely going to get it now.

Claude: Follow me please.

Claude walks away and Alexis follows. He heads to his bedroom and when they're both inside he closes and locks the door.

Claude: I want you to get on the bed, hands and knees, ass facing me.

Alexis does as she's told and blushes as Claude grabs a whip and walks back towards the naughty maid.

Claude: You've been a bad girl, Alexis. You deserve to be punished. Now each time I spank you I want you to count. We will go until 30.

Claude brings the whip down onto her ass and causes her to cry out in pain.

Claude: Well? My directions were pretty clear.

Alexis: O-one.

He brings it down again.

Alexis: TWO!

-Anna and Sebastian-

Sebastian could feel Anna glaring at him but he didn't know why. They were on the top floor and the tour was still going on. They reached the door of Claude's bedroom.

Anna: This is the master's bedroom. You are not allowed in there unless you have a good reason. H-

Anna is interrupted by a cry and the number 15.

Sebastian: What's going on in there?

Anna: I'm guessing Alexis is being punished.

Sebastian: So what does Claude do to punish his maids.

Anna: He spanks them. He will fuck them too but that's rare for him.

Sebastian: So have you seen it? If you have is it big?

Anna: If you're talking about the master's cock then yes I have and it is huge.

Sebastian starts to think about Claude doing what he's doing now and what it would be like if it were him being spanked.

Anna: Do you need a tissue?

Sebastian: Why?

Anna: Your nose is bleeding.

Sebastian: OH NO NOT AT ALL! I'LL BE FINE ANYWAY I THINK I'LL NEED MY REST LIKE THE MASTER TOLD ME SO I'LL JUST GET GOING NOW! OKAY BYE!

Anna: He does know that he was outside of the master's bedroom. He'd be lucky if the master didn't hear that.

-Alexis and Claude-

Claude whips her one last time and and Alexis cries out.

Alexis: THIRTY!

Alexis had tears rolling down her cheeks by the time the punishment was finished.

Claude: Have you learned your lesson.

Alexis: Yes master.

Claude: Turn around.

Alexis obeys

Claude: I am sorry Alexis. It had to be done.

Claude wipes her tears and hugs her.

Claude: Now go make some breakfast. I'm starving.