17: Go on, it'll be alright...

Start from the beginning

"Why do you even care if I ruined your life?" Octavia asked causing Olivia's brows to furrow.

"You should want me to go up there. Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll kill me, problem solved," Octavia says looking at a wall.

"What are you talking about Octavia?" Olivia asked softly as she looked at the girl with concerned eyes.

"Octavia you know I didn't mean that," Bellamy says looking at her with a regretful gaze causing Olivia to piece together the clues.

They were interrupted by Clarke.

"Bellamy- oh and Olivia!"

"The answer is still no, I'm not talking to Jaha," Bellamy says walking over to her.

"Hey, relax. That's not why I'm here," Clarke says as she looks at him.

"What is it then?" Olivia asks curiously causing Clarke to look at the girl with a concerned look in her eye.

"You should be resting-"

"Tried talking her into it, only made her begin training for the lightweight boxing championship," Bellamy cut Clarke off as he didn't want her to waste time.

"I know my limits Clarke, carry on," she replied as she removed her jacket, trying to find a new shirt.

"The Ark found some old records that show a supply depot not too far from here," she says still looking at Olivia with concern.

"What kind of supplies," Bellamy asks interested.

"The kind that might give us a chance to live through winter," Clarke responds quickly turning her attention to him.

"You guys are gonna go check it out, I think the two of you should be fine without backup," she says looking between the two.

"Why are you asking me?" Bellamy and Olivia both asked at the same time as they heard the news.

"Well, because right now I don't feel like being around anyone I actually like," Clarke said causing Olivia to pout.

"Except for you Olivia- we both know he needs the protection anyways," she said with a small smile causing the woman to slightly smile as well.

"I have some stuff to handle here, with the whole parents contacting their kids from the ark. Keeping it in check and all," she says explaining further as she notices Olivia's hesitant gaze.

"I'll get my stuff, meet you in ten," Bellamy says as he looks from Octavia to Olivia.

"I lost my best bow when I was in the cave looking for Octavia... knives and daggers will have to do," Olivia tells them both before heading deeper in the drop ship towards Octavia as both of them leave.

"If there is a chance at escape, help him. Lincoln is a good man that doesn't deserve captivity. Help him escape- if you get in trouble... Tell them I sent you," she whispers as Octavia nods with wide eyes.

"Thank you," Octavia says breathlessly as Olivia hands her a knife.

Olivia just smirks as she heads to her still stable tent, gathering her supplies and weapons.

~

Olivia watched silently as Bellamy packed many rations in his pack.

"That's a lot of rations for a day trip Bell," Olivia called out teasing him.

"A lot can happen in a day Olive," he replies not looking at her.

"You're planning something..." She she says looking at him causing his eyes to widen.

"No I-"

"I want to hear about it later," she cuts him off quickly as she sees Clarke coming towards them.

"You guys ready?" Clarke asks lightly as she looks at them.

"Ready as we'll ever be," Olivia replied as Clarke hands them the coordinates.

"Be safe out there," Clarke tells them as they walk out.

"When have I ever not been safe?" She asks with a smile as Clarke looks at her with a smirk.

"Don't answer that," Olivia says quickly as she notices Clarke about to say something.

~

"We can't avoid the ark forever Bell," Olivia says as they reach their coordinates.

"I can try. Let's split up and cover more distance- but stay within reach to hear each other's screaming," Bellamy says as he walks off not wanting to ponder on the though of the ark and Jaha.

"I-I don't scream," she whispered to herself lightly as she watches him walk off.

~

"Bell? I found a door!" Olivia said in a loud tone not yelling.

Bellamy faintly heard her causing him to walk down a hill for her.

"I think it's rusted shut," she says as she tried pulling it open.

"Here. Watch you foot," Bellamy says as he ushers her to move out of the way.

Breaking the rustic parts of the door he sighed in content.

"Here come give me a hand," he says grabbing the handle.

Pulling it open, their eyes widen in the darkness.

"This place looks lovely," Olivia mutters as she noticed the cobwebs and dust lining the walls and crevices.

"After you," Bellamy says gesturing for her to enter.

"You afraid?" Olivia asked with a smirk as she begins walking in quickly causing Bellamy to grab her shoulder quickly.

"Slow down. We don't know what could be in there or how strong this thing is," he says staring in her eyes.

"Are you trying to say something about my figure?" She says looking down at her stomach pinching the muscle slightly.

This caused Bellamy to grab her hands and hold them up and away from her stomach.

"That's not what I meant Olivia, you're beautiful. Besides you're looking a bit skinny," he said with a smirk as he saw her laugh a little bit.

"I was only pulling your leg Bell, but thank you for calling me that... I truly appreciate it," she whispered as she cupped his cheek, her freckled cheeks pink as she looked up at his tall figure.

She was the first to pull away as their heads got closer and closer together.

"W-We should check this place out for Clarke and the 100," Olivia said lightly as she took her hands off and away from Bellamy, slowly heading deeper in the bunker-type building underground.

GreenToTheBean