CHAPTER 9

ZAYN'S POINT OF VIEW

"Why do we always have to wait for Marcel? He can get to first period himself," Niall groaned.

Liam, Niall and I were stood near Marcel's locker. I honestly just wanted to make sure he was doing okay.

"Because," I said, "He's our friend now, so we can wait for him."

I scanned the busy hall for that boy. Seconds after, Marcel came into view, but he was not alone. He had his arm wrapped around Cher's shoulder.

"Oh no," I mumbled before I walked towards the couple as Niall and Liam followed.

"I love you Marce," Cher said to Marcel as I approached them.

"I love you too," he replied with a little grin.

Those words being exchanged between them made me want to throw up. Marcel and Cher together as a couple just didn't feel right.

"Okay," I said, "What happened?"

"What do you mean what happened?" Marcel asked.

"When - how did this happen between you two?"

"It just happened, get over it," Cher rolled her eyes.

"Come on babe, let's go to class," Marcel said.

She nodded and walked off with Marcel, leaving myself in the middle of the hall.

"Ugh," I groaned. What am I going to do?

"So, can we get to class?" Niall interuptted.

"Fine, go."

After Niall and Liam scurried off, I got my things from my locker. I'm going to have to clear things up with Marcel, sooner than later.

MARCEL'S POINT OF VIEW

I still didn't know how I felt about, this. Everytging that has happened in the last twenty-four hours. Thankfully it was Friday, which would give me a break from all this chaos. But what happened has never left my mind. I did it, with Cher.

"I've got to get to class, see you later Marcel," Cher said.

I nodded.

"Uh yeah, bye." before Cher was out of distance I added, "I love you!"

She smiled back and returned those words. I really loved her. She stuck in my thoughts through class.

-----

Before I knew it, Cher and I walked into Choir , with interlocked fingers. I sat with her and let her talk to her friends. Seconds later, Zayn and his sidekicks entered the room. I looked away when Zayn and I made eye contact. They sat in the front, directly in front of me, obviously on purpose.

"Okay," Ms. Stell began, "Today will be another day full of work. You'll spend the entire time working on your songs with your partners." Varieties of cheers came from the class. "You may begin!"

Everybody moved around and got settled, then began to work.

I sat with Cher at a table, and I brought out my things.

"So, has your song idea come along yet?" Cher asked.

"No," I replied. "Yours?"

"No."

We sat there, trying to start our songs.

"You know what, this is hard. We should just skip," Cher said, finally breaking the intimate silence.

"Skip, as in skipping class?" I asked.

I've never skipped, ever.

"Obviously. Come on, let's do it," Cher said. "Or else I'll dump you."

"Fine."

The fact that Cher would dump me over something so small was harsh.

"We'll just wait for this class to end," Cher said.

"Okay," I replied.

CHER'S POINT OF VIEW

The school bell rang, so Marcel and I headed to our lockers.

"Get your things, then meet me at the front doors," I said.

"Alright."

We went our seperate ways to get our stuff. I quickly grabbed my school bag, then slipped my way through the students to get to the main doors.

Marcel was already waiting, and he asked, "Will the teachers see us?"

"No," I replied. "They don't pay attention to that kinda stuff."

He replied with an "oh."

"Let's go," I said, pushing the doors open.

I know Marcel hesitated before he followed me out.

Step two of my plan is about to begin.

ZAYN'S POINT OF VIEW

Choir was starting in two minutes, but Marcel was no where to be found. But Cher wasn't around either.. If Marcel is with her again I swear I'll..

"Alright," Ms. Stell said. "Today's another work-filled day, so you can begin!"

"Babe," Perrie said. "What's wrong?"

I hadn't realized that I was the only one not working.

"Nothing," I simply replied.

"Is this about Marcel? I don't know why you're so obsessed with him all of a sudden," Perrie babbled.

"I'm not." Was I? No, I'm just rrying to be friendly. That's it.

"Fine. But let's do something tonight," Perrie offered. "Just you and me."

"Okay." I said.

I really wanted to get my mind off things, and spending some time with my girlfriend will help. Though I'd rather be with Marcel..

"I love you," I reminded Perrie.

"I love you too," She said back with a smile.

I gave her a kiss and she gladly kissed back. An image of me kissing Marcel came to mind and I jolted during the kiss.

"What is going on with you?!" Perrie almost shouts.

"I'm sorry, I just. I don't know," I quickly said.

"Okay.." Perrie said.

She walked off and I mentally facepalmed myself. I think I've fallen in love with Marcel.