CHAPTER 18

*MARCEL'S POV*

What the hell happened in there? Why was she there? I was so confused but angry, because there could have been one thing she was in my house for.

With fear and anger and confusion fused in body within the past 10 seconds, I walked in to see my mum with red, puffy eyes.

"Mum.." I gently spoke.

"You.." she shook.

"What did she tell you? Please don't believe that prick."

Without hesitation, she walked up to me and slapped me across the face.

"At least she actually told me something! Why didn't you tell me, Marcel?"

"You know exactly why! You would've disowned me if you ever heard that coming from my mouth." I tried my best to contain myself.

"Get out." She said.

"I should've seen this coming.." I shook my head.

"Get out."

"Can I at least grab my stuff?" I scoffed.

"Sure! Of course beloved son, who would do nothing to betray me!" She yelled in sarcasm and stormed upstairs.

I sighed once she was out of sight.

"Shit."

*CHERS POV*

Finally, those pricks got what they deserved. They should've known better than to mess with me. Now, their future as gay lovers is over, and it feels so good to win again.

"Have a good life, Marcel." I said with the biggest smirk on face as he made his way inside his home to explain the mess that is his life.

*MARCELS POV*

My mum plopped a bag full of my things to the floor.

"Don't except to come back here anytime soon." she firmly stated.

"Uh huh, but one more thing until I go." I said. "Right now, I am as gay as ever and there is nothing you can do to make me stop loving the gorgeous man that is Zayn Malik. Maybe one day you'll understand." I rolled my eyes.

"I won't ever understand, and I am not planning to."

I slammed the door shut and drove back to the hotel, or rather my only home as of now.

*ZAYNS POV*

A furious pound alarmed me and the girls at the hotel door. A Marcel fused in rage stood in the hallway.

"Babe.. What's wrong?" I gently asked.

He slammed the big bag he had in his hand on the carpet.

"Cher.." he groaned as he sat on our bed.

"What did she do this time?" I rolled my eyes.

He turned to me, and looked at me with his striking green eyes.

"Cher.. She told my mum.. and probably yours too."

I stared at him.

"You know what she said to her. And because of that, I don't have a home anymore." He said, on the verge of tears.

"I.." I started to say.

"We'll leave you two alone." Jesy said with entire sincerity, and left the room with Leigh.

"You know what?" I grabbed Marce's hands and looked at him firmly. "We don't need our parents. If they can't support us, then we need to cut them out of our lives. Let's get out. Let's get out of this toxic town, and let's move to some exoctic city. We'll buy the biggest flat with the best interior, and then we'll adopt so many kids, and cats and dogs, and we'll have so much happiness we won't know what to do with ourselves."

"Really?" Marcel sniffled.

"Yes. We will be the happiest, funnest, and gayest couple the world will ever see." I smiled.

"Okay. So after we graduate - we're gonna find a flat?"

"Yes. We'll still go to university if you want - whatever you want to do, we will do it. The future is in our hands, and nobody is telling us how to use it but us."

Marcel grabbed the sides of my face and pulled me into a deep kiss.

"This is how I want it to be. I want you."he said with love in his eyes.

"Snog me, you nerd." I smirked.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

hi guys!! im sorry ive spent so long writing this story, but its almost over! ive only got a couple more chapters left. its been 2 years since i started writing LOSER, and its bittersweet to see it finally come to a close. thank you for everyone whos been reading and has been extremely patient with my slow updates! i love yall very much and ill see you soon 💘💘