As soon as I sat next to Lisa, she grabbed my arm, hissing besides my ear.

"Ever since you got up, Blade Russell's eyes had been glued to you!"

"what do you mean?" i faked confusion.

She gave me a pointed stare," Is there something going on that I dont know? I know your lying face, Emerald."

I sighed," I have no lying face. I'm not lying."

Jack popped up from behind her and handed her a coke and me a lemonade," yes you are. I know that face."

"Stop teaming up against me," I grabbed the lemonade bottle that reminded me too much of Jared and put it to the side.

Lisa elbowed Jack in the stomach when she noticed.

"Ow!" he mumbled," What."

"Lemonade? Seriously?"

Jack rolled his eyes," sorry, I didn't know."

I smiled," guys it's fine."

Jack rolled his eyes," I don't get girls. I mean, I love burgers, and if Lisa dumped me, I'd still love them and eat them."

Lisa smacked him with her coke and stood by, snapping," Your a pig!" before storming off.

Jack sighed," The things I put up with."

"Go after her, you idiot," I muttered.

He rolled his eyes again," I'm going, I'm going."

I had science next and I sat silently while I tried not to flinch as Mr.Jeff's voice roared at everybody, partnering them up.

"Niall you're with Sam, Amon, your your with Evan.".

I looked up when I noticed it was only me and Blade left.

"Emerald, you're with blade."

I nodded and silently cursed his name.

Blade and I headed towards our lab station wordlessly.

"I'm gonna go fill up the beaker with chemical A."

I simply nodded.

I watched as he took the bottle of the chemical and easily opened it, his large, muscular arms flexing.

When he was done, he headed towards me, his movements were almost too slow as I enjoyed the view.

He was perfect.

Too perfect. He was gorgeous.

He stood besides me and got to work. I suddenly remembered when I saw him on that balcony with that other girl.

Disappointment flared within my insides and I couldn't help but feel hopeless. I sneaked a look at him with the corner of my eye.

Even though I knew he didn't know that wolf was me, I still felt embarrassed like he did know.

I flushed scarlet when I realized he was talking to me.

"sorry, what?"

"Can you hand me test tube B?"

"Sure," I muttered still in thought. I gave him one of the two yellowish liquids and watched as he poured it down.

Suddenly, sparks began to explode out of it and within seconds, the beaker was on fire.

I heard Blade's angry voice as he screamed at me to get away. I blocked a flame from hitting me in the face and jumped to the other side, avoiding the damage to be done.