Chapter 31

Read the entire book and book 2 now on
Patreon.com/Bynadine
Or buy on Amazon

https://www.amazon.ca/One-Mate-Rejection-Part-ebook/dp/B0CLN43PXK/ref=sr_1_2?crid=19OZ39WZMH5FG&keywords=Nadine+alliye&qid=1700199100&sprefix=nadine+alliye%2Caps%2C61&sr=8-2

Updates twice a week, enjoy!

Chapter 31

It was right after Emerald left me that I had gotten that call. My second in commend had called me, shouting in a frantic voice that the pack house was under attack.

I had lost my train of thoughts and for once decided to out my faith in reality and hope nothing had happens to Emerald.

I ran as fast as my four legs can take me and reached the pack house in less then ten minutes.

The first thing I saw were bodies, shifted bodies being thrown around.

My pack was strong but I couldn't tell who was winning.

Something attacked me from behind and I fell to the ground, tackled by a dirty brown wolf similar  to the one that attacked Emerald.

I growled out loud when it clamped its jaw down on my leg, hurling my paw towards it's body, throwing its weight off of me.

I dug my fangs into its neck, ripping its head off and moving on to the next rouge.

It was easy killing rogues the hard part was the endless amount of them. Whenever you killed one, they seemed to multiply in ten.

I attacked a whole group of them, digging my paws into their bodies, while closing my jaw on anything I made contact with.

As soon as they were dead, I threw them to the side and moved on.

I caught sight of one of my pack members, struggling to fight off a rogue and went to help.

I threw the wolf off of her and stomped on its belly, tearing at its face.

I moved on to the center of the fight and throughout all the chaos, I knew the only way to stop it all was to kill they're head leader.

My eyes roamed around the place, through hundreds of rogues, ignoring the sounds of growling and tried to sense the rogue alpha.

Suddenly, the biggest rogue I've ever seen stepped out off the crowed after hurling one of my pack members to the side.

I growled out loud, thinking he might be dead and waited for the rogue to approach  me.

When he did, he growled, signaling that he wanted to fight me.

I turned my head to the side, realizing this rogue was a little to feminine.

The rogue turned around and exposed her behind, also exposing that she was a girl.

The rogue alpha is a women?

Could I kill a women?

Of course, I have to.

I stood up tall,  showing her that I wasn't fazed and prepared for a long fight.

Without warning, she leaped up into the air, clamping her jaw on my shoulder, knocking me into the ground.

I growled in pain, because that was the most painful strike I've ever experienced in my life.

I struggled to get back up and leaped up to strike her back but she jumped out of the way, causing me to hit another rogue instead.

I got back up, my shoulder bleeding dangerously and knew that I had ever reason to fear this women.