Chapter 48

I was in the training room in the simulator with Aníkitos when an IM shimmered into existence in front of me and I had to stop the simulator to see what was everything about. When the image began to clear I saw the concerned face of my mother. Before I had a chance to ask Artemis what was wrong she beat me to it and told me what happened.
"Andy we need your help. "

"We? " as I asked this she lunched herself in an explanation that didn't quite left me with a choice in the matter of action. By the end of our conversation I was trying my best not to let loose my powers and destroy everything.
"Don't worry mom, I will take care of everything. " with that I sweapt my hand through the mist ending the message. I looked down at Aní and let a malicious grin come over my face.
"Hey buddy what do you say about going on a hunt? " he had heard the entire conversation so he gave me his version of a grin before he answered me.

Male hunting time? Count me in

With that both of us went to my room and prepared for what was to come.
-----

After I got everything I needed from my room I went to the elevator, Aníkitos in tow. As I had only six feet to the elevator a voice interrupted my advance.
"Where are you going? " sighing I turned around and saw not only Clint but Natasha too, dressed in their SHIELD uniforms, guns and bow with them.

"Out." I replied to Clint's question. I honestly didn't have time for his annoying questions. He raised an eyebrow at my answer.

"Care to elaborate? "

"Not exactly. " I replied turning my back to him to go to the elevator.

"So demigod business? " he asked again as I waited for the elevator to arrive. I didn't answer hoping they would both leave.

"What are you going to do? " this time it was Natasha that asked the question. Fortunately the elevator arrived and I could get inside it. Turning to face them I replied with, "Roast some pigs. " before I pressed the floor button and the doors closed, the cabin going down before they could ask any more questions.
-----
In the debriefing room from SHIELD's HQ the two agents Black Widow and Hawkeye were waiting for their director to make his appearance.  They didn't have to wait more than five minutes since their arrival that Fury entered the room, cloak fluttering behind him,  eye set in a glare that would make any normal person cower before him. The two agents however were used to this display by now and so they didn't even flinch not even when the director threw a file on the table before them.

Natasha was the first to react and get the thick folder from the table and began reading the information  written in it, her face not betraying a single emotion as her eyes moved over each line. As she finished the reading she passed it to Clint to read as well. She turned her green eyes to look at the director who was pacing back and forth.

"Sir, what's so important about this man? It seems a normal case for the local police, not SHIELD. "

"There were unexplainable sightings in the area this man lives. One witness said that there was a man in a trench coat watching the house of this man. "

"A stalker, so? That's not a first. " muttured Clint looking up from the file with a bored expression on his face. The director fixed him with a cold glare before he took a couple of steps forward to the table.

"Said stalker was reported to have a single eye in the middle of his forehead and over seven feet tall. " he said before he went on seeing the look the agents sent each other. "What's more, other strange phenomena happened in that house. The light flickering on and off, a strange veil around tha house made people believe it was on fire, others reported to have heard screams coming from inside during the night. The person who resides there, Zach Henderson showed suspicious behaviour as well. "