Chapter 22

It was a cold winter day. Snow was at least 5 inches deep, layed on the ground, but it didn't make a sound as we moved through the forest.

Sorry, I forgot to indroduce myself. I'm Andy Jackson and right now me, mum and the hunters were following the trail of a monster, a manticore as mum said. 'Who is she? ' you may ask.  She is Artemis. Yes,  the goddess. She adopted me when I was 3, along with my brother, although I haven't seen him since we were 7. We maintained contact with each other via our twin bond. I'm wondering how he's doing. Maybe I should contact him and... Agh! Stupid ADHD, getting off track.

Where was I?  Oh yeah, monster. I could hear 6 voices in front of us. 4 sounded familiar, but I couldn't quite place them from where. Phoebe sounded the hunting horn. Its sound resonated through the entire forest. I along with Zoe and mum were in the front. As soon as the horn sounded,  Artemis gave me a nod from her head,  a signal for 'go ahead'.

I targeted the monster and fired my arrow. It swished fast through the cold air, landing in the manticore's shoulder. I smirked as he hissed in pain. He yelled out in agony "Curse you! ", then he unleashed his spikes to our position. Every hunter, me included fired arrows and intercepted each spike.

The monster growled as he pulled out the arrow from his shoulder. A boy tried to attack him. Key word: tried. He got kicked to the ground. The other girls took this as a signal to come in the view. I wanted to go out too, but mum made me go and check on the youngest demigods. No one noticed me go around them. I approached the siblings, apparently. I still had my bow out and the girl took this as a threat as she got in front of her brother to shield him.

  She was of average height with olive tanned skin and a splash of freckles on her face

  She was of average height with olive tanned skin and a splash of freckles on her face. She had black hair and black eyes, which reminded me of someone else, but I couldn't put my finger on it.
Her brother had the same skin tone, and the same black hair and eyes. He looked of 10 years old, while she was 12ish,  I think... Anyway...

I looked her in the eyes and slowly put my bow on my back. " Hey, it's alright. I won't hurt you or your brother,  although it might be better if we got you two away from the battle, what do you say? "

The girl looked behind her at her brother, who looked more intrigued by the fight than his sister. She put her arm around his shoulders and told me to lead the way. I got them to the tree line and began to check to see if they had any wounds. I heard in the distance Zoe giving an order to fire. When I looked back, the scene made me jump on my feet. The manticore fell of the cliff with a girl on his back. I heard the boy yell "Annabeth! " and then I realized who they were.

Annabeth, ThaliaGrover the satyr and... Percy.

My brother who stupidly went to the cliff where a helicopter was, with mortals firing away. The hunters leapt away from the fire, but I went to get my brother away from the shots. I leapt left and right to avoid getting hit. I was the fastest in the hunt and when I got to Percy's side, I tackled him away.

Mum thrust her hand up and the helicopter turned into ravens. The other hunters came to mum, Zoe was glaring at Thalia, while I was glaring at Percy.

"While I admire your wish to save Annabeth, how could you think leaping after her would do her any good? You want to take a visit to the Underworld the fastest way possible? "

"Been there already. "I rolled my eyes at him at got him up.

" So I've heard Perce, you kinda left a, how do I put this.... Strong impression on uncle H." He seemed to be taken aback by my words, but soon he asked me "A-Andy?  Is that you? "

"The one and only. " as soon as I finished my sentence, I found myself hugged by him. I smiled and hugged him back. I found my brotherI can't believe he's right here! I must be dreaming.

You aren't dreaming, sis.

WHO LET YOU IN MY MIND?!?

I invited myself in. I swear I heard him laughing in my mind.

I hate you.

Love you too, sis.

I laughed at him and while still in hugging him I whispered in his ear.  "I missed you,  Percy. " He tightened his arms in response and reassurance.

"I'm here now, aren't I? " he chuckled and a smile came on my face. It was good to be reunited with him.

But all good things tend to end fast.

Voilà... Chapter 22. So... Little A/N: school started and I'll try to update once a week, but I'm not making any promises.

On another note... Percy and Andy meet again. Yay!

Vote and comment.