16-Take A Chance On Me

Start from the beginning

"Let's not forget that I always win."

He walked up to me and kiss my forehead. He smells so good right. I closed my eyes and put my arms around his waist and continue smelling him.

"You aigh?" He asked

"Yeah.Why?" I let go.

"Because I heard you sniffing me."

"I was not sniffing you." I cheesed mad hard.

"Yeah, you were.I know because you're always closing your eyes."

He knows.

"What.Ever."

"Lemme see my smile."

I gave him a straight face then he started poking me so I laughed.

"That one . You're really pretty."

I chuckled, "I know I am. "

"So , you know how to rack the balls? Or you want me to do."

"No I'll pass. So you rack the ball.Baby boy."

He smiled.A sexy smile."Baby boy?"

"Yes young man." I felt silly.

He rack up the balls."Rack the balls, coming from your mouth sounds nasty."

"You have THE most nastiest mind ever."

"What.Ever." he tired mocking me and flicking his waist.

I laughed."Watch me win this." I position my self. He tap my butt.Broke up the balls. Three solid got in the pocket."Nothing you do will distract me from winning." I pick up his drink and took a sip. I did another shot. Missed.

"I'm about to beat your azz real quick." Jay took position. Knock two into the opposing pocket.I drank more and he took the drink out of my hand and softy kiss my lips then drunk some drink. I pulled it out of his hand and took me some big sips.

"Don't drink it all off because you didn't pay for it" He took back from and he slurped."It's almost done."

"You have to pay me forty dollar if win then maybe I'll buy a drink."

"Forty dollar?"

"Winners takes it all."

He pointed his stick and got two balls in.

"Looks like I'm winning, so what I'm going to get?"

"Well, I'm not sure yet."

"You know what you're going to give me." he wink.

"I mean ,I guess." I shrugged.

"Nah, you do know."

"I don't think you know."

"Miss Skylar August , I know you like a history book. I can read you perfectly. "

"Tell me what you know."

"Well, I know you love your mother with all your heart even tho you don't act like it and I know how to make you smile, I know all your secrets, I know all your fears, I know how to speak to you heart, I know when you're trying to give up but you keep fighting it , I know what makes you cry, I know what makes you frown, I know by the way you sleep you either sad or going to cry, I know your favorite color, I know what you like to do, I know what you like to eat and I know you care about your blog and you like taking pictures And I know you love me but you wanted me to fall back."

Jesus..

"I look at everything. Including your twitter, facebook, instagram and your blog. I do that everyday" He finished.