The deed pt. 2

I really hope you all like this chapter. Feel free to comment, vote, and fan!! I would really love it if you did.

Also im really sorry for the wait. See my Granny was Hospitalized this past Friday morning. She was not doing so good. I have been spending as much time up there with as i can. Good news tho...she might get to come home tomorow (Thursday.) and i cant wait!!

_____________________________________________________

Krys pulled up to his house...well....I guess if you can call a 3 story Mansion a house. It was huge!!! It wasn't just tall but wide! It was amazing...Kind of Gothic looking. It had 2 spiral on in the front to the left of the house with a little balcony. The other was farther back on the fight with just a window. There were a few rounded out windows that I suspected to be window seats in what ever room they were in. It was black and white. Literally. The whole house was painted white with the window frames black as were a few other thing. It was all in all gorgeous. I fell in love with it instantly.

Until I was bright back to reality...non-to-softly might I add. There leaning against the front door was non other than Kyle. He wore a warm smile that seemed a little too pleased...

I stiffened an Krys noticed, "You have nothing to worry about. You look hot. Oh and advice don't worry about you know...what your about to do cuz if you do...it will just make it hurt a LOT worse." She finished it off with a sad smile.

"Oh gee!" I sneered.

"Come on Mel. Get out of the car so I can get back to the house with your fam." I rolled my eyes at her and she made a show of rolling hers back. "Get. Your. Butt. Out. Of. The. Car. Now. You have a fine piece of meat over there waiting on you!!" She sang out. I was really beginning to hate it when she sang out her sentences.

"Fine." I muttered as I stumbled out of the car with my bag.

'Okay Melanie...you can do this!' I chanted as I walked up the stairs. 'You....can do...this......you........can.....do....this...you..............can......'

"Hello Melanie." Kyle smiled at me wickedly. "Come on we'll head out back."

He opened the door stepping to the side, which left me to walk in first. It was just as beautiful on the inside as it is the outside. The wall colors so far that I could see ranged from tan to white. To your right was some sort of office, the left a little farther up was a hallway that led to the Kitchen. On the walls were a few pictures and paintings. Like I said beautiful.

We walked through the living room and out to the patio in the backyard.

I started to get a nervous flutter in my stomach. My breath sped up a little. My cheeks turned a wonderful shade of tomato red. And all this before even doing a thing.

"Mel, its going to be ok. I'll take it easy on you. Being your first time and all." he grinned small and crookedly in a sad way.

"Yea. Ok. So what now?" I looked up at his face to see he was staring at me. I blushed redder and looked away avoiding all eye contact.

"We can go for a run. Relax a bit. Then if you want....more." Kyle moved in closer. I made a move to step back but he snatched up my hand. "Come. Lets run." He pulled me off the large patio and into the soft grass. So I leaned down to pull off the 3in. heels Krystyn forced me into. When I stood back up he was in nothing but boxers his shirt and pants thrown off to the side left for forgotten.

I blushed tugging at my skirt with on while the other was at the back of my head scratching nervously.

"Mel." Kyle said expectantly.