Last Chapter, 32- The Final. Our Love

Please listen to I Love You- 2ne1 while reading this song. I have the song right here for you. Just press play. Thank you. Continue...

_________________________________

Yoona's P.O.V

"Hey I'm gonna go take a walk. Wanna come?" I asked Yuri.

"Sure." She smiled. We left and decided to go to the park.

"Do you think C.A.P and Chunji will beg us for forgiveness?" I asked.

"I hope. I love them a lot. And I really want to be with C.A.P." Yuri pouted. We both laughed.

...................

"YOONA! YURI! WAIT!!" We heard someone yell. We looked at each other confused and looked back to see C.A.P and Chunji running to us with things.

"W-what are you guys doing..?" I asked shocked to see them here.

"We *deep breath* we came to say sorry. We were really bad to you and Yuri. We love you. Well I love you, Im Yoona." Chunji smiled.

"Yuri, I know I've been rude, and threatening to you. I'm sorry and I'll do ANYTHING I can to make you forgive me. I love you and always will. I'm sorry for hurting you. Please be my girlfriend.?" C.A.P asked shyly. Yuri looked at me. I smiled and nodded.

"YES! I'll be your freaking girlfriend!" She yelled and hugged him. They pulled apart and kissed.

"O~okay. Let's leave them Chunji." I smiled and walked away.

---------Yuri's P.O.V-------------

"YES! I'll be you freaking girlfriend!" I yelled and hugged him. We pulled apart and kissed.

"So do you forgive me.?" He asked.

"Of course. People make mistakes, and they deserve second chances. SO don't ruin it!" I laughed. He nodded.

-----

He took me to the amusement park. We were gonna meet up with Yoona+Chunji, Hyoyeon+L.Joe.

-------------Yoona's P.O.V--------------

"Yoona?" Chunji called

"Hmmm?" I said looking at the sky.

"Sorry." He said. I looked at him confused.

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" I asked

"Sorry for everything. Hurting, almost killing, threating, and almost ruining your career. I...I just didn't want to lose you. You know I love you. And I won't make those mistakes again. I-" I cut him off. I pulled him close to me. I gently stroked his cheeks. While he played with my hair. I smiled into the kiss.

"Chunji shut up. I love you, too. And I forgive you. Just please I beg you, don't do it again." I smiled weakly

"Of course I won't do it again." He smiled and gently touched my cheek. I nodded.

"Hey Yuri texted me saying that we should meet up with her, C.A.P, Hyoyeon and L.Joe at Lotte World." I smiled.

"Sure. Did you text Hyoyeon?" He asked.

"Yeah. Let's go." I laughed. I walked away, but he grabbed my wrist. I looked at him.

"So you're my girlfriend." He smiled. I laughed

"Yes." I responded. He nodded and held my hand.

---------------Hyoyeon's P.O.V----------------

"L.Joe." I called

"Yeah over here!" He yelled, I saw him by the ice cream cart. I walked over to him.

"Vanilla." I said looking at my phone.

"Two vanilla's please." L.Joe said to the cashier. I looked up at my phone.

"What is it babe?" He asked.

"What?" I asked "Oh yeah. Yuri wants us to go with her, Yoona, Chunji, and C.A.P to Lotte World. You in?"

"Yeah sure. What time?" He asked

"Right now." I said. He nodded.

"We can go when our ice creams get here." He nodded.

"Okay." I said. Our ice creams got here and we left for Lotte World.

--At Lotte World--

We went on all rides. We eat so much. We had our fun. So mush fun.

"L.Joe I don't want to go in!" I whined.

"Oh come on. I'll be right there next to you." He laughed. I looked at Yoona and Yuri. They were also whining to their boyfriends, and their response was just like L.Joe's.

"What if clowns pop up!? You no how much I hate them!" I kept whining.

"Hyo babe. If you get scared just hold onto me. I'll protect you!" He laughed.

"Promise?" I asked

"Promise." He said. I looked at the girls.

"Ready" I asked.

No." Yoona said. Yuri smacked her.

"Yes." Yuri said and Yoona nodded. I held onto L.Joe the whole time. When we entered the Haunted House. I screamed

"Unnie don't scare me!" Yoona cried from behind.

"Sorry." I said, my grip tightening on L.Joe. While he laughed.

"Oppa I can't." Yuri said.

"It's alright. I'm here." C.A.P replied.

"Chunji stop laughing- AHHHH!" Yoona yelled.

"Shhh. Yoona, I'm right here." Chunji said trying not to laugh.

"L.Joe I hate you so much right now." I said hiding my head on his chest.

"Love you, too." He laughed, rubbing my back.

----->>>>fast forward<<<<-----

We left Lotte World together, holding hand. We laughed, and Teen Top(L.Joe, Chunji, C.A.P) made fun of us of how scared we were in the Haunted House.

"I love you." L.Joe said.

"I love you, too." I replied.

_______________________________________

Sorry for the stupid, boring, not good ending. I'm really sorry. I bet you guys didn't even finish reading the chapter because it was so stupid. Well anyways, if you did finish reading the chapter, this is the last chapter. I'm done with these book. The Book wasn't all that great. But sorry for the long update. I hope you enjoyed this book. Read my new story that's coming soon.