Chapter 28- Airport (Part 2)

L.Joe's P.O.V

When I saw Luhan carry Hyoyeon on his back I got mad. When I saw her hitting him and yelling for him to put her down but he didn't listen. I started to get worry 'What if he does something reckless and hurts her!?' I thought and was about to go after them, but someone stopped me. When I was about to yell, I looked at the person ready to yell but when I saw Jiyeon I held it in. 'What does she want?' I bitterly thought

"L.Joe leave them. They need to talk." Jiyeon still holding on to my arm. I looked at her and then our hands she blushed and took away her hand and looked at the ground. 'What the hell? Why is she blushing?' I thought again.

"What are you talking about? What if he hurts her!?" I yelled and everybody looked at us. Damn does any of these people mind there own business. Yeah I know I yelled but still.

"WHAT!?" I yelled. Everybody flinch and looked away.

"*chuckled* L.Joe he's not going to hurt her." She said and looked at me.

"Why are you laughing!" I hissed. She automatically stopped laughing and looked away with tears in her eyes. I rolled my eyes and pulled her outside. I had a tight grip on her and didn't let go until we were outside. We finally got outside, I pushed her harshly and she caught her balance and massaged her arm where I had a tight grip on. I soften when I saw her on the edge of tears. It reminded me when I did this to Hyoyeon. I didn't show that I felt bad. 'Keep your cool L.Joe' I thought and went back to my cold self.

"What do you mean he's not gonna hurt her?" I asked more calmly this time.

"She said that he needed to tell her something. But when she left him to go to Yoona and Yuri he was yelling her name but she didn't stop running. When the second time her called her name he sounded more angry." She said still not looking at me.

"O-oh." Is all I said. Well don't I feel stupid. I walked closer to Jiyeon to apologized to her for hurting her.

"Jiyeon I-" She cut me off.

"The rest of the members are probably getting worried that we're not around. I don't want them to get upset with me. Especially you. I don't want to get yelled at by you....who knows what you'll do to me." She mumbled the last part and walked away from me. I caught her wrist and she looked at me in the eyes. She gave me a weak smile and walked away. 'Really L.Joe! Look what you did! Now very girl that knows what you did to Hyoyeon is going to think that you'll hurt them! Nice job dirt bag!' I yelled to myself and face-palmed myself.

....................................To Be Continued.........................................

____________________________________________________________

Guys I'm sorry for small updates and the 'To Be Continued' thing. I don't have time right now. I'll try updating tomorrow! Thanks! Also the picture is Jiyeon from T Ara. There's a song also I want you to hear. It has nothing to do with this but Jiyeon is in there. Since I'm a huge fan of her's I want you to hear it. Painkillers-Jiyeon she sings it with other people but I don't remember who. Also it's very sad. I cried when I saw it (don't judge me) so please watch the video first it's more understandable. If you did watch the video please comment and tell me that you did hear it or if you already heard it. Thank you! And it's Korean. (Obviously that's why I brought it up) Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

-Julie xx