Chapter 12- Why L.Joe?!

Hyoyeon's P.O.V

I came to English class early with Yoona and Yuri we had to tell the class something even thou they don't even care but we were actually telling Teen Top. Class finally started and the teacher told us to come up front and we did.

"Class the girls have to tell you something." She said

"Yay." The class said not really paying attention but only Teen Top.

"Um okay." Yoona said and Yuri looked at me. I nodded

"So we Yoona, Yuri and I are leaving the school for good." I said looking at Teen Top and they had anger in their eyes.

-After school.-

I walked out of the school and Yoona and Yuri weren't there I was wondering until I was picked up and pushed into a old classroom that was never used and I saw Yoona and Yuri there, and Teen Top. I saw Yoona and Yuri getting yelled at and pushed outside by Chunji and C.A.P and the guys follow. I was pulled by my hair and pushed to the ground.

"Listen bitch you're not leaving if you do, you can kiss your friends and your life goodbye got that!
 He yelled and I started crying. I thought that he was going to say sorry but no he didn't he just stood there pissed.

"I SAID GOT THAT!" He yelled. I nodded.

"Good and get out of my sight!" He yelled and I flinched and walked out. I saw Chunji and C.A.P holding Yoona and Yuri. I took Yoona's and Yuri's hand and walked away with them and letting the tears come out.

"What did they tell you?" I asked

"They told us that if we leave that we were going to get hurt." They said. "What did L.Joe say because you're crying?"

"He told me that if we leave that I could kiss you guys and my life goodbye." I said still walking.

"What! I hate them! This was our only chance joining at girl group. And they want to kill us." Yuri yelled.

"I got a plan but I'll tell you guys when we get home." Yoona said. Me and Yuri looked at each other and shrugged and nodded.

-At L.Joe's house-

L.Joe's P.O.V

"What did you do to Hyoyeon!?" Ricky yelled while walking through the kitchen doors with the boys following him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked

"Hyoyeon came to us and she was crying and took Yoona's and Yuri's hand and walked away pissed." Niel said. What I made her cry and I didn't even know. What the hell did I do!?

"Hello Hyung you there?" Changjo said while waving his hands in my face.

"Um yeah sorry." I said.

"So what did you do?" Niel asked.

"I just yelled at her." I said

"God dammit L.Joe you're fucking stupid!" Chunji yelled.

"What why!?" I yelled back.

"Boys calm down someone may hear everything." C.A.P said calmly

"What I was really asking was what did you say?" Ricky said worried

"I said that she cant leave or she could kiss her friends and her life goodbye." I said and theirs eyes widen.

"What didn't you do the same?" I asked scared

"No we said if they leave that we would hurt them not kill them!" C.A.P yelled.

"For fuck sake L.Joe what were you thinking?" Niel yelled

"I-I don't know!" I yelled

"We have to do something before they call the police or something!" Changjo said panicking

"I know lets go to their house." I said calmly

"Yeah L.Joe like we know where they live!" Chunji yelled and hit the back of my head.

"Um we could sneak in the school and get their information." Ricky said rubbing the back of his neck

"You're a smart kid!" Niel yelled while hugging Ricky.

"Okay so how do we do it?" We said while looking at Ricky.

"Are you guys stupid.. you know I worry about you guys." Changjo said while walking to Ricky.

"Yeah yeah yeah just tell us." C.A.P said

"We can just walk in the school and say that we forgot something in the office." Ricky said.

"But what if it goes wrong?" Niel asked

"I don't think it will." Chunji said looking at C.A.P

"Yeah he's right guys." C.A.P said

"Okay so lets go." Changjo said looking at Ricky.

"Wait!" I yelled.

"What now L.Joe?" Niel yelled.

"What if they asked why are we all together." I said.

"We can say that we always go together everywhere." Ricky said.

"Okay I hope you guys are right." I said.

"Yeah yeah." C.A.P said.

"We'll be fine L.Joe." Niel said putting his hands on my shoulder and I nodded.

------------------------------

Yay! Chapter 12 is done!!!!!

-Lissa xx