Chapter 19- Why? I'm Sorry.

I want to dedicate this to CHiENGBAABEE for reading and liking my story. Thanks love! <3 ;)

_______________________________________________________________

Yoona's P.O.V

Dammit when Hyoyeon said that L.Joe saw her, I was kind of happy because I really wanted to see Chunji.

-At Yuri's House-

"Hey...Hyoyeon" Yuri said, Hyoyeon nodded and I walked to them.

"Do you think-" I cut her off

"...they'll look for us?" I finished and grabbed a pillow and put it near my chest.

"To be honest I think they-" Hyoyeon was cut off by a knock on the door. We all got startled

"Come in!" Yuri yelled, her mom came in.

"Yes umma?" Yuri said looking at her umma.

"Dear your friends are here." She said

"Mwo!?" We yelled

"Who are they?" I asked nervously

"They said it was a surprised honey." She replied

"Are...are they boys?" Hyoyeon asked scared

"Yes there are 6 boys." She responded. We all looked at each other.

"Oh no it's Teen Top!" Yuri whispered to Hyoyeon and I.

"Umma we'll be down in a minute please let them know." Yuri nicely commanded, her mother nodded and smiled and left.

"Crap what are we going to do!?" I panicked

"Well let's make them think that we're not weak anymore and that we're not scared of them anymore." I smirked and they smiled.

"Yeah I agree with Yoona!" Yuri nodded excitedly

"Okay....let's be cold to them, too." Hyoyeon stood and went to the door. We nodded and laughed.

Yuri's P.O.V

We were walking down the stairs laughing, my smiled faded away when I saw C.A.P looking at me.

"What the hell do you guys what!?" Yoona hissed, Hyoyeon and I made a face of disgust.

"W-why are you guys talking to us like that?" Chunji asked

"SHUT IT CHUNJI!" Yoona yelled. C.A.P was walking toward me, I stepped backwards.

"What do you guys want!?" I yelled. Hyoyeon was quiet. L.Joe was staring at her.

"We came to ask you... WHY THE HELL DID YOU GUYS LEAVE WHEN WE TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO LEAVE!?" L.Joe yelled and we flinched

"LISTEN L.JOE DON'T ACT LIKE YOU GUYS ARE THE FUCKING VICTIMS WHEN YOU THREATED US! WE WERE FREAKING SCARED FOR THE WHOLE DAY THINKING WHAT YOU GUYS SAID TO US AND ACTUALLY THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO DIE! YOU'RE GOD DAMN LUCKY THAT WE DIDN'T CALL THE POLICE!" Hyoyeon yelled and they flinched. She walked up to Ricky and Changjo.

"And I thought you were different, but I guess I was wrong both of you are just like your hyungs and that makes me sick!" Hyoyeon yelled at them and they got startled

"Noona I" Hyoyeon cut Ricky off.

"DON'T CALL ME NOONA!" She hissed and made him teary. Hyoyeon isn't a girl to yelled like that and she also doesn't like making people cry or teary but she didn't apologized to them or soften when she saw Ricky get teary, that actually made her even her mad.

"Don't you dare cry! Stop acting like you're the innocent one here! You're not suppose to cry, we are! It really pisses me off that I'm yelling right now because I NEVER yell!" She yelled and started walking towards Changjo

"And you the maknae of the group....I'm really disappointed in you! I thought you were going to stop your hyungs from doing this, but I guess I was wrong again." She said phrasing the word 'again'.

"Why C.A.P why did you do this to me I didn't do anything to you!" I yelled in frustration, he nodded and walked towards me I backed up.

"Y-Yuri I didn't mean to hurt you I swear...I just didn't want to lose you!" He yelled and tried hugging me I pushed him away from me.

"Don't touch me." I hissed.

"Yoona I'm really am sorry!" Chunji yelled, running towards her. She pushed him and made him lose balance.

"Do you really think saying 'sorry' is going to fix everything! You have no idea how much tears I went through, I was terrified when you hit me and almost broke my right shoulder blade!" Yoona yelled.

L.Joe P.O.V

I was watching everything and I was so scared to talk to Hyoyeon. She didn't even look at me not even a glance. I walked towards her, she didn't notice.

"Hyoyeon." I whispered and she snapped her head towards my direction.

"What!" She hissed.

"Why did you do it?" I said my voice cracking

"Did what?" She asked coldly. What happen to MY Hyoyeon? She was never liked this.

"Why did you leave me? I was dying every second knowing that you weren't with me, thinking that I was never going to see you again....why?" I whispered the last part to her. Everybody now watching us. She turned her body towards me and I looked at her and she had a smirk on her face. I was so confused.

"Bull.Shit. Do you really think I believe that? Hah I'm not buying it, I doubt you ever liked me or even cared for me. You just got mad because when I left, you didn't have your little toy to torture or play with. To be honest I thought you forgot about me, but no you just missed bullying me and laughing with your friends about me. I don't trust you or believe you!" She said coldly and I was heart broking really I was. I didn't know what was wrong with me for even beating her and threatening her. I just wanted to cry, tears were threatening to fall but I looked away.

"It's the truth right. What I said was true." She said, I looked in her eyes and I saw pure hatred.

"You make me sick L.Joe. I wish I never meet you, you're officially dead to me. The so-called 'Almighty L.Joe' isn't almighty anymore like before, right?" She laughed and smirked at the end. I looked at her.

" Shut up." I mumbled

"What?" She smirked.

"I said shut up!" I yelled and held my hand in the air ready to slap her, but I didn't.

"Slap me." She said. " I dare you to slap me." She said with no fear. I realized what I was doing and put my hand down.

'No Hyo-" I was cut off by Yuri

"GET OUT ALL OF YOU!" Yuri yelled

"YOU BASTARD YOU WERE GOING TO SLAP MY BEST FRIEND! YOU DID ENOUGH DAMAGED! GET.OUT!" Yoona yelled and walked towards the door and opened it. We walked towards the door and were outside already.

"We're sor-" They door was slammed shut making us flinch and wasn't able to finish what we were saying. I got so freaking pissed.

"Hyung let's go." Ricky said.

"Yeah let's go L.Joe." The rest said. I just couldn't leave, I almost slapped that girl I like, no love. I saw rocks on the ground. I kicked and threw them. Yuri came out.

"Stop ruining my mansion you prick!" She hissed and slammed the door. I screamed and ran home. While the others called my name. But I didn't stop running nor did I look back.

_________________________________________

Yay, I updated again! Love you if you're reading this. Also, sorry for the long long long wait.

-Julie xx