Chapter 11- Goodbyes.

L.Joe's P.O.V

So after the whole thing that happen yesterday I was still shocked. I sat down at F(x) table just to see Hyoyeon. And make her feel uncomfortable. Mari walked in and sat down and Gi Kwang had a HUGE smile on his face.

"Um hey guys. I wanted to tell you that I'm leaving in a couple of weeks." She said

"what why!?" We yelled. I looked at Hyoyeon and she didn't change face like she knew. I wrote something on a napkin and threw it at her. It said...

You knew!? - L.Joe

She looked at it and made a disgust face when she read it. I was hurt. She looked at me and nodded yes.

"You cant leave Mari!" Gi Kwang yelled.

"I'm sorry but I have to." she said not looking at him.

"Fine I'm coming with you!" He yelled and walked to her.

"Wae?"

"Yes Mari I'm going!" He said and she nodded.

-1 month later-

Nobody's P.O.V

So they were at the airport and bid there goodbyes to Mari and Gi Kwang and they finally became a couple and Mari didn't go with her parents she was going on tour with Gi Kwang and B2st and everybody was happy for them. The members of B2st LOVE her. So they were happy and lefted but I'll give you guys a hint this isn't the last time they see each other, but that's what they think. Shhh this is a secret.