Chapter 15-Our Last Day Of School

Hyoyeon's P.O.V

We got to school and Yoona had to wear a cast just for 3 hours and the school nurse can take it off at the end of the school. She had no broken bones thank god. We went to English class I saw Amber sleeping and took a picture I saw L.Joe looking at me I looked at him and waved he had a confused face and waved back.

L.Joe's P.O.V

We went to Hyoyeon's house and her house was huge lets just say that it isn't a house its a mansion. I was surprised and shocked that she didn't tell the school that she was rich. I knocked on the door and her mom answered and I asked her where they are at and she told us that they were at the hospital and I got scared and she told me that they were they because Yoona need medical help I wondered why and I looked at Chunji and he was on the floor with his hands in his hair but we went home and then slept.

-Next Day-

We were at school early and our girls yeah I said our. They came and Yoona was wearing a cast I looked at the guys and their eyes widen. What are they hiding and not telling me? I thought I looked at Hyoyeon and she noticed and looked back at me and I was about to look away but she waved at me. I was confused, but I waved back and she went back to drawing on Amber's face. I smiled.

Chunji's P.O.V

I was wondering and panicking. I was waiting and until I saw Yoona, I smiled and when I looked at her right arm she was wearing a shoulder blade cast. My smile faded but when I looked at her eyes she was happy. Class went fast and Teen Top was waiting at the field. School was over already.

Hyoyeon's P.O.V

Class went fast. We went to the nurse at the end of the day. Yoona got her cast off. We went to the office and before we went in we looked around and made sure that Teen Top wasn't around. They weren't and we went in.

"Hi, we're here to turn in our things." Yuri said.

"Okay just sign out your things.'' She said and we nodded

"Goodbye girls have fun." She said and we laughed and went outside. We got outside and we all jumped and high-fived each other and ran home excitedly. It worked I said to myself.

L.Joe's P.O.V

We were at the field and we waited for the girls and finally they came out. We started walking to them. But we stopped, they jumped and high-fived each other and ran home excitedly. We laughed and looked at each other.

"Wait..." Niel said

"Why are they excited?" Ricky asked.

"I have no idea." I said

"Yoona got her shoulder blade cast off." Chunji smiled

"Yuri looks pretty as usual." C.A.P said

"Let's keep on checking on the school website because this never happened." Changjo said.

"Okay." We chorused

_________________________________

Yay! The plan is working!! In the picture the girl in the blond hair is Hyoyeon and the girl in the back with shorts is Yoona and the girl with black pants and heels is Yuri. I love them and thats actually them.

-Lissa xx