Chapter 17- Do I Miss Him?

Hyoyeon's P.O.V

So its been one week since I left. I miss my family and I think I miss L.Joe and the rest. I know it's crazy but he's the first guy that I liked since all these years. And remember he did threaten to kill me and my friends and he hurt me inside and outside. Anyways, so the girls and I have been working on our new song called The Boys. It's a great song you should listen to it. Guess what, in two days I can go back to Korea and visit my family! I just hope that I don't "run" into Teen Top and I heard their new song Miss. Right it's good, I guess. But yeah I thought that I wasn't going to be able to go visit my family at all. But I guess I was wrong.

Taeyeon's P.O.V

Okay I told the girls that they can visit their family in Korea and I wanted them to do it secretly, because they can't get caught by fans and paparazzi. So there going in disguises. I hope this goes well.

L.Joe's P.O.V

God dammit it's been one week since I haven't seen Hyoyeon, same things are going with C.A.P and Chunji. We're all going crazy. I'm going to say C.A.P's phrase in Crazy "Okay Girl you got me going crazy!"

So I heard they're making a new song called The Boys. I saw the teaser and Hyoyeon looks good! ;) I can't wait to hear the song I want to hear her voice I haven't heard it in awhile felt like years. Well C.A.P has been bringing home girls so he can get Yuri out of his mind, and we all know that isn't going well because he keep on watching their videos and looking at pictures of Yuri, creepy right? Chunji he won't even leave his room. I bring him food and he eats it and he smells BAD! I told him to take a shower but he won't.

"Dude you smell like crap, go take a shower!" I yelled

"Shut up and get out I want to be alone!" He yelled at me. Oh hell no he did not just talk to me like that! -.-

"Chunji I had enough of this, but fine be like that, but we're doing it MY way!" I yelled and walked away. I went downstairs and called the boys to the kitchen and well Chunji stayed in his room, good.