Chapter 10- Clubs and Problems!

L.Joe's P.O.V

So I noticed Hyoyeon made a new friends Mari Rosas. She's cute. Anyways, I invited Gi Kwang to a party at a club and I told F(x) and told them to bring Mari, Yuri, Yoona, and Hyoyeon. They told me that they agreed. I was so glad.

Hyoyeon's P.O.V

I became friends with Mari Rosas. We and the girls were going to the club and Teen Top was going to be there! Ugh I hate them. So we made it to the club.

"Hey um I'm going to be right back." Mari said and the girls nodded.

"Um can I come with you?" I asked

"Um..........sure." She said. I nodded and walked away with her. We went to the back of the building.

"So what are you doing?" I asked. She didn't respond. She was looking for something in her purse.

"Here it is!" She yelled. She took out a blunt. She lighted it up. She was smoking I was shocked.

"So lets get to know each other." I said still shocked.

"I'm leaving in 1 month." She blurted out.

"What why?"

"My parents are travelers and so I have a month to be here." She said

"Oh." Is all I said.

"Um I..." I was cut off

"WHAT HELL MARI WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??" Gi Kwang yelled. Me and her stood up and looked at each other. L.Joe had a shocked face

"Um I um...'' Is all she said and walked away. Gi Kwang followed her and L.Joe and I followed, too.

"Mari!" Gi Kwang yelled. She didn't answer and went in a alley

"Why do you care!?" She yelled. Me and L.Joe felt awkward.

"B-because I do!" He yelled.

"Aish!" She yelled and walked away. Gi Kwang pulled and pushed her to the wall. She had a shocked face. L.Joe and I looked at each other.

"Because I like you and yes I meet you yesterday. I never believed at love at first sight until I layed my eyes on you. Yes I know that I was acting like I was in love with Hyoyeon but I don't. I was under cover. I had to do it. But I like you Mari!!" He yelled and kissed her. I looked at L.Joe and blushed and looked away.

"I'm taking you to my place." He said and took her hands and walked away.

_____________-----------------------

Yes yes it's a short chapter.