Chapter 9- The New Girl!!

Hope you like Damaris!

____________________________________________________________________________________

-1 mouth-

Gi Kwang's P.O.V

I was really starting to love Hyoyeon. I was in Math class and our teacher said that we got a new student.

"Class we have a new student... come on in." He said. "Introduce yourself." I didn't look at her.

"Um okay... Hi my name is Mari Rosas and I'm 17 years old." She said. I looked at her and she was beautiful with her long dark brown curls, and her smile was perfect. Her brown eyes looking at me and shined. "Stop Gi Kwang, you know that you're under cover!" I yelled to myself.

"Gi Kwang she's going to be your partner in Math class." He said and I nodded. She walked over to me and smiled and looked back at the teacher. Damn I couldn't get my eyes off of her. She noticed me staring and smiled awkwardly at me. I smiled back and turned back to the teacher. "Damn she probably thinks I'm a creep!" I said to myself. I noticed L.Joe looking at her and jealousy hit me.

Mari's P.O.V

I entered the classroom pissed I really didn't want to be here but no my stupid parents had to move her and I had to go to TOP High School. This school is a joke. I walked in Math class and introduced myself and went to my seat and this guy Gi Kwang kept looking at me. I was uncomfortable. I smiled at him and looked back at the teacher I noticed a guy staring at me and he was cute.