Chapter 3- I Confronted L.Joe

L.Joe's P.O.V

I was at lunch and saw Hyoyeon she was talking to F(x) and I watched her laugh and smiled. I was protecting her from other girls and I didn't want her to know. I was still watching her and G.NA walked to F(x) table and I sat straight in my chair. She was the biggest slut in our school. I saw Krystal's face and it was with disgust as she looked at G.NA. I saw G.NA touch Amber's leg and Krystal stood up and pushed her away from Amber and Amber smirked and she looked at me and I smiled and put thumbs up for her and she giggled.

"LISTEN YOU SLUT I DON'T CARE IF YOU FLIRT WITH OTHER GUYS OR GIRLS BUT YOU DON'T TOUCH AMBER OKAY! GET THIS IN YOUR SLUTTY HEAD AMBER IS TAKING AND SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND SO DON'T TOUCH HER!" Krystal yelled and I laughed and the crowd was in 'awe' because Krystal was jealous and told a slut to leave her girlfriend alone.

"Damn Krystal I'm sorry, but I came to talk to Hyoyeon." G.Na said I started panicking G.Na new everything and I mean EVERYTHING!

"W-what me?" Hyoyeon said and pointed to herself. I smiled at that.

"Yes you!" G.NA hissed at Hyoyeon and that got me mad, I got up but Teen Top hold me back and nodded.

"Okay you know that L.Joe guy well he liked her for years now, and he's been secretly protecting you." She smirked and looked at me and winked I got so mad and the fangirls gasped.

"N-no y-you're l-lying!" Hyoyeon yelled and stuttering and her eyes watering. I was hurt when she said.

Hyoyeon's P.O.V

"Okay you know that L.Joe guy well he liked her for years now, and he's been secretly protecting you." She smirked and looked at L.Joe.

"N-no y-you're l-lying!" I yelled, what kind of sick game is this? Why would she do this to me? The reason why my eyes got watery was that I was going to get killed or threatened and I didn't want that. If he does I'm going to distant myself away and avoid him.

"Really if I'm lying... you should go and ask him" She whispered the end to me. I looked at L.Joe and his face was red and in his eyes was anger and hurt, Teen Top was holding him back. He looked at me and his face softened and all I see in this eyes now were true hurt. I looked at Yoona and Yuri and they were shocked and I turned to them.

"Don't follow me, I'll explain everything later about why I ran off, okay?" I whispered to Yoona and Yuri and only for them to hear. They nodded. I looked up at G.NA and she smirked.

"What now scared that people are going to hate you." She laughed and BAM she slapped me. I hand print tattooed to my left cheek. Why did she do that. My eyes got all watery and I heard a growl and I looked at L.Joe and it was him who growled. I looked into his eyes with hatred. I ran, and I ran fast thank god I'm on the track team. I heard footsteps behind me, chasing me. I looked back and it was L.Joe.

"HYOYEON LET ME EXPLAIN! PLEASE!" He yelled. I stopped running and looked at L.Joe and he stopped running.

"Fine explain!" I hissed.

"Hyoyeon I didn't tell you because I was afraid that you'll get threats and be hated because of me. I swear." He said.

"Aish! L.Joe you don't get it. I got enough hate and bullied and you liking me is even worse. Just please leave me alone!" I yelled and yes I know that I'm making a huge scene about this whole crush but I got bullied and hated enough okay give me a break for god sake!

"Hyoyeon I can't do that!" He yelled while getting close to me.

"L.Joe stop!" I yelled and pushed him. I tried to run again, but he pulled my wrist and hugged me.

"L.JOE STOP! I yelled and got out of his grip and ran outside I stopped at the gates and it was raining.

"Aish. Shit" I cursed under my breath.

"Hyoyeon stop!" L.Joe yelled and I looked back and ran outside. My eye sight was a blur I couldn't really see because of the rain. I ran and someone pulled on my wrist and I flew into their chest.

"Hyoyeon don't do this to me!" He begged.

"L.Joe I don't even know you and you're acting like this. Just leave me alone." I said to him.

"I know but I liked you since Freshmen year." He said with no regret

"Mwoh?" I asked.

"Yes Hyoyeon I liked you since then." He said.

"L.Joe I have to go." I said and left his grip and started walking. But I was pulled again by him

"L.Joe ple...." He cut me off with a kiss. I kissed back and my hands in his hair, and his hands on my waist. I pulled away and turned my back away.

"I can't!" I yelled and ran with tears coming out of my eyes.

"Hyoyeon!" L.Joe yelled but didn't chase me.

---------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it! Please comment and vote. And does the picture go with the scene please tell me. Thanks and love you!

-Lissa xx