"Where ya did all of this?"

"In the back seat of his range" I blushed.

"Oh lordddddd, well this certainly a memory"

"I'm weak" I laughed.

"When shall we tell King?"

"We? Girl bye, I'll let him know soon"

"I'm too hype"

"I'm sure you are"

"Have you spoken to him since last night?"

"This morning, he just texted me good morning"

"So much for being friends"

"We're still friends, that doesn't change"

"Right ...." Shanice rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious, I don't think we'll cross that line again actually"

"How you figure ?"

"I just know so"

"If you say so love"

Shanice and I threw out our trash and walked back to the bathrooms.

Dave

I looked around my apartment, my shit was was looking weak. I needed to get furniture in here and quick.

I didn't have much to do today but I had to get studio time in tonight. I wanted drop this mix tape no later than October. I was going to be at this shit for a few long nights and than we would have to mix and master. I knew this shit was going to be stressful and have me busy. But in the end it would be all worth it.

I decided I was going to get my baby girl early from my parents crib, I got my shit together and headed out.

As I walked to my car that was parked a few blocks up from my apartment building an all black Benz pulled up beside my driver seat. I stood in front of my car door and waited for whoever had the balls to pull up on me to either hop out or roll the window down and do the damn job.

"Sup nigga?" I heard a voice come from the car, the door opened and slammed closed.

This nigga really wanted to get his ass whooped in broad day light, like one time wasn't good enough for him

"Whachu want ? Another ass whooping?" I eyed him, I towered over him by a few inches.

His jaw clenched when he saw I was dead serious with my response.

"How that shoulder b?" he smirked, looking back at his mans that stood off to the side.

"A lot better due to your cousin, she gonna make a fine ass nurse one day" I smiled an ear to ear grin.

I knew I hit a soft spot when his smirk went into a grill, he eyed me like he was about to lose it. I loved every second of the annoyance he had written on his face.