"He died of natural causes" "you pushed him off the roof""gravity is natural"

Just saw that I reached 5K!! Thanks so much, lots of love to you guys ❤️❤️ (3/31/17)

This Monday is officially turning out to be the worst Monday ever.

First of all, I'm woken up at 1 AM by Malone barking at god knows what. Then it takes me 45 minutes to fall back asleep before I'm woken up again at 4 am to the sound of my dad leaving for work. I mean, he can at least try to be quiet as to not disturb his peacefully sleeping daughter, right?
Right.

Then, due to that I wake up at 7:30, which, mind you, is 15 minutes before the final bell.
After scrambling to get out of bed, I quickly put on a pair of jeans and some high top vans, simultaneously brushing my teeth and lacing up my shoes. (Don't ask how I managed to do that, I don't have answers)

Surprisingly enough, victory was mine. I made it to my first class one minute behind the tardy bell, and sat down in my seat right as my first period teacher strolled into the classroom.

Then I grabbed some makeup from my bag and (politely) excused myself to the bathroom, because I had to fill in my eyebrows and do my mascara.

If I fail to do anything else, I always fill in my goddamn eyebrows.

I pushed open the bathroom door and am met with the giant mirror, and that's when I realized.

I forgot to put on a fucking bra.

So here I am, without a bra, with half decently filled eyebrows, a growling stomach, and a deep loathing for anyone who tries to talk to me.

"It's not that noticeable." Kate reassures me as we walk to the cafeteria. "I mean, at least your shirt isn't white."

Lindsey appears out of nowhere and matches her pace with ours. "What are you ladies talking about?"

"Claire's idiocy." I reply.

"It happens." Again, Kate tries to reassure me.

"I know nobody who has actually forgotten to put on a bra."

"Wait you.." Lindsey quickens her pace and turns to look at me, before groaning and storming into the cafeteria.

"What?" I ask, turning to Kate. But she just shrugs.

We head over to the table and take our respective seats. I am sifting between Kate and Lindsey, across the circular table from Hallie.

"I'm loving the whole braless thing, Claire. Are you starting a new trend?" She comments in amusement.

I just groan and rest my head on the table.

Lindsey sighs and joins into the conversation. "It works for you. Your boobs are just so nice and perky." I sense a hint of jealousy in her tone.

"Are you kidding? Anyone would kill for your boobs Lindsey." Kate reaches over me and lifts one of her boobs up. "They're gigantic."

"It's true Lindsey." I join in. "My boobs are tiny in comparison."

She snorts. "Whatever. You're a solid C cup."

"In Victorias Secret sizes! They have boob cup inflation!"

Lindsey smiles, and Kate and I glance at each other. What are friends for if not building eachother up? "You don't want big boobs anyways." She continues, "They hurt your back and make it increasingly difficult to find bikinis that don't spill anything out."

Hallie snorts. "Yeah, like that's ever stopped you. Remember sophomore year when we crashed that pool party and your top totally slipped down?"

"Hey, Mitch definitely noticed me after that, so I call that a win. God, I miss him."