Chapter 6

Bendy sighed as another day has passed, he missed you so much. Killing didn't seem to solve anything... He glanced at his ritual sign and hugged his knees "I can't let anyone see this...not even my sweetheart...If she or anyone else sees that I'm an actual demon I'll have no choice but to either kill them..or turn them to one of us!!" I got up and went in the Shadows seeing yet another guests this time he looked like...The..other creator!? He was the mean one! I grinned and summoned my ax "Joey....I knew you'd come back!"

  Boris and I hated him...he was mainly the reason to why (Y/N)'s father was dead! I went after him and watched as he walked in Boris's room, My grin faltered and I went in after him. I saw him sitting there...waiting... For who though!? "I see you're here to kill me huh Bendy? Just like how you killed Cammy and (Y/N)'s father...such a shame to, You broke your beautiful little Lover~"

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK HER NAME!!" He knew he had no right either. She was my lover and she belongs to me!! I raised my ax ready to attack him...but I couldn't..!?

"What's the matter Bendy? Do you feel woozy?" I stumbled back and shook my head, Ink started covering my face and my teeth started to get sharper. I screeched and fell to my knees only to be kicked by Joey.

He grinned as I laid there suffering in agony, he snapped his fingers and everything went black. "Your new target Bendy..is (Y/N) (L/N)"

(Fudge I don't know Henry's last fricking name!) No...I don't want to kill Henry's daughter...I tried to fight back but this evil, nefarious side of me won't allow it.. I heard the door slowly open and two-no four footsteps walked in "Ah there she is right now~ go on go play with your toys!"

I peeked out to see...(Y/N) and Elise.."kill...kill...kill (Y/N)"

NO I can't allow it, I could feel myself walk slowly to her, she kept holding something by her waist. What was it!? I tilted my head and hid in a cut out of me then watched her.

"Are you sure he'll forgive me...? I care for him and I don't want that other man... Joey to hurt him.."

She...actually cares...for me!? I followed the girls as they walked through the studio. I didn't notice Joey behind me with an Ax but right when he was about to swing it on me I felt arms pick me up and Joey's scream of agony. I looked up and saw..."Boris!?"

You: POV
"Boris!?" I quickly turned around and saw Joey on the ground in pain then I saw Bendy and Boris!

"BENDY!?" "Boris!?" Elise and I both ran and were about to hug them but Bendy glared and swung his ax at me.

"Stay away from us! You hate me remember!?" I shook my head and held my hand out.

"N-No that's not it! I...I was scared..I found this is my Father's room yesterday." I grabbed my bag and showed him a picture of some ritual sign.

Bendy's eyes widen and he tapped it gently..he looked at me in the eyes then reached and caressed my cheek "You weren't supposed to see that.....I'm sorry..I'm so so sorry."

He then hugged me and started crying suddenly, Elise hugged Boris and cried softly. I didn't understand what was wrong, Until Joey spoke "Hehe now that you know the truth you now know to much...Bendy will have no choice but to kill you! You should've just stayed out the way! But instead you were curious and naive!"

I shook my head, I won't believe it! "SHUT UP! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT NOR THE AUDACITY TO SPEAK!! YOU'VE HURT BENDY AND BORIS THEN BETRAYED THEM AND WORST OF ALL MY FATHER HAD TO PAY THE PRICE FOR IT!! YOU SHOULD'VE DIED NOT HIM!!!!"

Everyone flinched at my sudden outburst and I got up then ran away down the hall "(Y/N) WAIT!?"

Bendy tried catching up to me but I only ran faster, I took a sharp turn and panted then slid to the ground and hugged my knees. "(Y/N)...there's no point in hiding from me!"

I shook and peeked from behind my hiding place and saw Bendy as Ink covered his face, He glanced in my direction and I quickly hid from his sight. He seemed to have saw me because he chuckled darkly then left, slowly I got up and walked out. I sighed and held my chest then grabbed the picture again and smiled softly before turning it over, There was a picture Of Bendy, Boris and my mom. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I laughed softly not noticing the Ink surrounding my small figure "Oh Mother... If You were here now...What would Bendy and Boris do."

I heard a small gasp and something fall to the ground. I snapped my head towards the noise "Bendy!?"

Bendy:POV

I saw the picture and memories flooded back to me...Joey took my memories away...he...he killed Rose...(Henry and Rose..seems to suit ya) He killed her in front of you and Cammy...I was there..How could I have forgotten!?

"Bendy? Are you alright?" I pulled you close and smiled softly, you blushed madly and I pulled you in a passionate kiss. I smirked as you kissed back and wrapped my arms around your waist, her hands went to my shoulders. What we didn't notice was Boris and Elise were watching and shipping it quietly.

Elise: POV (A while before You and Bendy kissy and smoochy smooch XD)
I sobbed and shook in Boris arms for I looked at the picture too. What Joey said was true, I calmed down and sighed awaiting my death but instead I heard a gasp and a thud. I opened my eyes and glanced to see Joey's corpse lying on the ground and Boris was growling lowly while holding me close. "Mine...No one will hurt you!"

I blushed madly and Nuzzled to him not caring if any Ink gets on me, He chuckled and kissed my head. We got up once we heard talking and banging in the work room, we slowly walked to the room and saw you and Bendy making out. I giggled and Boris covered my eyes making me huff and pout, He chuckles and hugs me close. I guess I found a lover...And he's a cute loving wolf!