Chapter 16

When Bendy walked inside Goldie started squirming then she hid away. Bendy sighs "Goldie calm down, come here...Joey won't hurt you as long as I'm here!"

She stays silent and nods, Elise was more quiet than usual it made me feel worried. Gently I hug her close making her smile, Boris looks around then walks ahead until a bright light appears in front of us.

Bendy's eyes widen, Boris raises an eyebrow while Elise and I clapped with excitement. Ein jumped out and smiled softly, Goldie tackled her in a hug and cried softly "I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!"

Ein shakes her head then gets up "We don't have time for this! Everything is just a trap-"

She couldn't finish because the floor below us collapsed below us,Everyone screamed then everything went black.

--
I opened my eyes then looked around, There stood Sammy Lawrence. I shook in fear as he walked closer, I quickly jumped up then backed away from him "There's no point in running child~ Bendy...my savior shall be mine!"

He grabs me by the throat then drops me in the ink machine "NOO!"

My eyes widen as ink got all over me, Sammy smirked at my drowning form then walked away "Hush now my child...for you are nothing but a puppet...my puppet~"

I clutched my head then gasped and closed my eyes, my body...my lungs...my heart..everything felt so strange... "...I'm sorry Boris..."

--
Bendy walked ahead then stared ahead and grinned "Joey..."

Joey stared at Bendy with a nefarious grin "Its miraculous on how I can kill you again..Isn't it...Bendy?"

Bendy didn't get it he could only stare "What? Again? What do you mean!?"

Joey chuckles then shows me..."(Y-Y/N)'s...necklace...Wh-What does that have to do with killing me!?"

He only chuckled mockingly at Bendy "Bendy my little devil Darling...You had this scarf when (Y/N) left this hell of a studio...And I punished you...gruesomely~"

Bendy couldn't take it, quickly he charged at Joey then scratched at him. But Joey dodged and dissolves away "COME OUT YOU TRAITOR!!!"

He growled then heard screaming "Goldie!!"

Bendy dissolves into ink then heads to Goldie and blocks her way "Papa!"

He picks her up then growls at Sammy "Milord! Please let me punish this traitor for you~"

Goldie only whimpered and hugged him close "Papa don't let go.."

--
I walked with Ein and looked around until we stop at the ink machine "(Y/N)...do you hear that?"

Silence roams through the room until banging was heard, I look directly at the ink machine then I open it and what I saw nearly broke my heart.

"E-Elise!? Hang on sis!" Quickly I pull her out and get try to get rid of the ink- But...the ink just dissolved away and Elise started coughing.

She then opens her eyes and hug me close "Thank you! Someone pushed me in and...everything went black..."

I hush her then we get up "We'd better get going now!"

The three of us ran ahead then look around "Did...we not fall? I'm so confused.."

Ein only shrugs then keeps walking ahead, Bendy then comes around the corner with Goldie in his arms "RUN NOW!!"

--
I ran down the hall ahead from Joey, then I took a sharp turn and saw Elise and the others "Elise!"

I walk closer then Bendy comes around the corner with Sammy behind him "RUN NOW!!!"

We all run ahead and we jump over the hole below us but Bendy and Elise stayed behind since the edge was so small.

--
As Boris helped the girls escape through the door- Elise grinned suddenly, slowly she walked behind Bendy then shoved him down the hole. "ELISE!?"

Bendy's eyes widen and he was suddenly grabbed by a bunch of ink monsters, Elise smiled as tears left her eyes then the ink fully took over her body "I'm sorry..."

"NOOO!!" Boris pulled (Y/N) then looked back at Elise closed the door.

Elise fell to her knees then slowly took her new form and coughed badly- she stopped suddenly as arms wrapped around her, she looked up and her eyes widen "Alice?"

"The one and only...my dear sweet Elise."
~~
Wow...just...wow..sorry for the late update you guys but I've been working on Quotev! Go on there and search up EndoChaos- you'll see me and our lovely boys too
💜💚💓💖💞