Introduction

You giggled as you watched another episode of Bendy and Boris those silly gooses always knew how to crack you up and every time Bendy danced you'd dance with him. "Watching those hooligans again sis?"

  You glanced back at your big sister and nod with excitement then point at Bendy "Bendy is my husband! Me and him are gonna marry! Will you be there Cammy?"

You nicknamed your big sister Cammy when you were 2 now you're 5 and you're already choosing a husband for yourself? Cammy chuckled and picked you up "You choosing Bendy as a husband makes me think you're replacing Dad!"

  You huffed and giggled but what you didn't notice was that Bendy was blushing? Did he hear you or something? Your sister didn't really trusts Dad's work because of it, she found it suspicious a bit But stayed silent she didn't wanna ruin your innocent pure dreams. "Can we go see Elise pwease?"

  Elise was your best friend and Cammy and Elise's big sister knew each other real well so of course Cammy said yes. Who would say no to you!? No one really...except when its bed time (I hate bed time 😡 just kidding I love bed time XD) "Of course! Let's go dad should be here later on!"

  Once you both made it to Elise's house you got excited and knocked on the door like crazy, Elise opened the door then squealed and hugged you tightly "HAi Elise! Where's Vivi!?"

"Vivi is upstairs! Do you wanna watch Bendy with me!? he's dancing right now!" Elise ran in and you followed then sat right by her and squealed as Bendy twirled around then winked directly at you.

"OH MY GOSH he winked at me!!!" Elise squealed and looked closely you giggled as she saw Boris wink at her also, you knew she had a crush on Boris because his cute loving personality! Elise dramatically fell in your arms and sighed

"I know that sigh! That's 'I'm in love with an apple sigh!" You both laughed and giggled and started finishing your guys little theme song.

"I'm love with a pear! I'm in love with any fruit I meet!" You both gave each other and big hug then smirked and poked each others cheeks.

  "Alright you two! Its time for us to go (Y/N) Dad will be home soon and Will wonder where we are!" You gasped and jumped up then grabbed a camera!

" Can we take a picture together pwease!" Cammy sighed and Vivi walked downstairs and grabbed the camera then pushed you, Elise, and Cammy close (Picture above) She snapped the button for the camera and hung it up in a frame.

"Thank chu Vivi!! Bai Elise I love chu!" Elise gave you a big hug and waved goodbye as you and Cammy left, Cammy hugged you close and opened the door then walked in.

  You ran and set the table up while Cammy was setting the plates up, once you both finished Cammy started making your favorite (F/F) = (Favorite food)! You squealed and went upstairs and went to the bathroom then did your one two. "DINNERS READY!"

  You giggled and ran downstairs and saw your dad waiting by the door for his little girl "Daddy!!!"

"Heyyy there's my little Bendy lover!" You jumped in his arms and hugged him tightly, he rubbed your back and sighed then sat you down.

"How was work father?" Cammy set the food down and opened a chair for him since he's worked hard why not show some manners? (I always do that even though I'm a girl -3-)

"Work was crazy! The ink Machine was acting up a bit and some of the workers kept fiddling with the characters not showing them respect!"

You frowned at that knowing animating was hard enough for dad why would they do that, the Ink machine made you confused though. Its never act up before, Someone or something could be fiddling with the poor Machine! "Are you going to ask for help? You know ask to fix it?"

Your father sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose then shrugged "I don't think anyone will really...last time someone tried helped something happened and they went missing the next day."

Cammy covered your ears at the last part but you already heard and got up "No! That can't be right! Someone must've broke in! They're trying to hurt Bendy and Boris!"

Cammy glanced at your dad and hugged you close "Darling do you mind going upstairs please?"

  Whenever Cammy said Darling that either meant two things One; She had something serious to talk about. Or two; She's angry and doesn't wanna curse anyone out. (I'm serious My aunt did that and I was gone!) So you had no choice but to go upstairs, once you did you closed the door and sighed then hugged your Bendy plush "Momma...I wish you were here again..this family feels broken."

This family was broken...Your mother died awhile back because someone killed her, right in front of you and Cammy. Cammy hasn't forgot about that traumatizing moment and has been protective over you since then. You've always tried to keep her happy knowing she'd cry every night and your dad would work and sometimes stay over to earn more cash from people who watch Bendy and the people who nominated him. Life was pretty hard since and now that the accident happen and some other ones Cammy and the people have been thinking of making your father shut Bendy down, But he wasn't going to so he's been keeping the missing stuff a secret.

Cammy: POV

Cammy sighed and sat down on her bed, she looked at a picture of you and her with your mom,She smiled softly and gave it an indirect kiss then laid down and closed her eyes trying to hold the tears of pain and gloom. Her and dad argued again and he slapped her then left for work again, this broke her heart knowing that he'll get himself hurt or maybe worse he'll go through deprived sleep. She sighed and closed her eyes "Good night...(Y/N)..."