Chapter 12 (Inklings)

It's starting the song played slowly and you hummed then sang gracefully ." You are the ocean’s gray waves
Destined to seek
Life beyond the shore
Just out of reach~"

Elise smiles softly and sings more of the lyrics " Yet the waters ever change
Flowing like time
The path is yours to climb"

Everyone watched as you girls sang gracefully until Elise and Ein started dancing, you weren't one to dance so you panicked until Elise winked at you!

You smiled and sang once more " In the white light
A hand reaches through
A double-edged blade cuts your heart in two~"

Then Ein sang and smiles softly " Waking dreams fade away
Embrace the brand new day."

Ein and both the girl felt something once they heard (Y/N) sing this song...they felt...Happy? No that couldn't be right! They were told told happiness can never be found for Toons unless...

"Sing with me a song
Of birthrights and love
The light scatters to the sky above
Dawn breaks through the gloom
White as a bone~"

Maybe there is...The little watched ad Elise danced then spun you around and dipped you then pulled you up, Ein didn't understand!? How can she be so happy after how she and you both "kidnapped" her brothers!?

" Lost in thoughts, all alone~" this made both the little girl and Ein freeze 'Lost...in thoughts and all alone....?'

This feeling...? What was it...sadness, Anger, shock, nervousness!? WHAT!? The two shook their heads and Ein quickly set the signal for Her "Goldie its your time now~!"

Goldie: POV
I grin and quickly put my mask on then I aim and shoot at (Y/N), But that stupid girl saw and took the HIT!? Everyone starts screaming and Ein along with (Y/N) gasps then helps Elise out,I then backed away slowly and dissolved into ink with no evidence to leave a trace. I hope Father's proud of me!!

Boris: POV
Something felt off...I heard beautiful gorgeous singing and different water colors surrounded the air, Bendy and I only saw it! Then everything vanished and screaming was heard, I quickly got up and snuck through with Bendy and saw (Y/N) sobbing and shaking.

She picked Elise up and ran but I helped her and whimper worriedly "What happened!?"

"Someone shot her...And I think I know who might've planned all this." Bendy carries (Y/N) and I carry Elise out the studio as others ran blindly ahead, we got in the care and Elise hugged me close as her blood dripped down her waist.

"Hang on sweetheart! Don't die on me yet!" Bendy was quite the whole ride while Elise fell asleep- giving me the time to take the bullet out, she whimpered and more blood quickly dripped out!

(Y/N) grabs some bandages and gives them to me until more gun shots were heard and she drove a bit faster towards home!

Bendy: POV
Right before we left in the car I saw ink....I growled and clutched my fists "No...he can't be...that can't be right!!"

After we got in I stayed quiet and watched outside then more gunshots were heard and the first things I see were Ein and the little girl. Ink flowed around them as they followed us, I couldn't believe my eyes....Joey actually did it...he must've used human blood or sacrifices to make those inklings!

I grinned and made a ink trap making the two fall through and since I made it- it took them straight to the animation studio! Who's laughing now Joey"Nice job Bendy!"

Boris smiles and cradles Elise "Joey is alive!"

Now you all won't guess what happened right there (This dude just someone broke the wall but OK) (Y/N) stopped making me fling and splat to the seat, at least we're home? She turns around and glares "How!?"

I shrugged and sighed "Beats me...Boris killed him right?"

"Of course I did bro! He killed me and when Cammy came- remember when she "stabbed" me!? Well she didn't- that night she told me to fake me death for awhile until Joey came back, I didn't understand so I listened while you went on a rage rampage. Which is very sweet in my point of view!"

Wow...I felt bad suddenly but you kissed my head and got out the car, Elise was fast asleep and Boris took her to her room.

Boris: POV (again)
I laid her down and got ready to leave but she tugged on me and I sighed then hugged her close "I-I need help..please?"

She blushed and I blushed also but helped her anyway, I took her shirt off only to see cuts on her back. My eyes widen and she covered herself quickly "On second thought..Boris do you mind leaving-Eek!"

I shushed her making her squeak and took the rest of her shirt off along with her T-shirt, but I let her take her skirt off before turning around because one;Its rude and two; I'm not a perv! (YEA!!)

Once she finished I turned around to see her in her nightgown, I Sat beside her and rubbed all her scars "Who did this to you?"

Elise doesn't answer so I ask again and pull her close, she sighs and looks away "My father..."

I growled darkly and gently laid her down then I snuggled to her, she hugs back and lays on my furry chest. I held her close as if she were to vanish before me if I did.

We can't go back....Not after the mistakes Bendy has done and the horrific things Joey has done...all his coworkers... Dead...because he messed Bendy up and ruined Henry's life..Not even I could help at that time...

Those poor girls don't deserve that kind of struggle especially from the likes of him,Slowly I closed my eyes and yawned then fell asleep but I still kept my ears in check.

I'm not letting this family suffer along with Bendy! I'll do what I can to help! Even if it means dying again!!

--
Don't bite off more than you can chew Boris. And poor Elise...Those scars on her and then you have scars also...But jeez...JOEY IS ALIVE!!! I'm out! (Runs off with you,Bendy,Boris and Elise) Bai see y'all next time!!