Chapter 7

(Warning...cuteness level...IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bendy: WHAT 9000!?)

I sat with Elise conversing on whether or not I should take Bendy home, I mean this place does get lonely and Boris hated it here. So did I to be honest but Bendy is scared of going outside thinking people will hurt Boris, I thought for awhile on what to do to make him happy...."(Y/N)! We could give Bendy his Tutu! But lets make a new one! His old one is...Umm..."

Elise made a face and averts her eyes, I giggle and get up then walk out of my room. "I like the idea! Come on!"

We both walk around and look for Bendy and Boris, I find Bendy's Tutu and pick it up. Elise looks around and gives me thumbs up, I grin and run to the bathroom and start cleaning his Tutu. "(Y/N) YOU THERE!?"

Bendy yells my name and I giggle, He's so adorable when he's worried for me, I finish cleaning his Tutu and I dry it off quickly so it won't shrink to the point where he won't fit it. I walk out and hide it behind me with a huge grin "HAi sweetie! Whatcha got behind your back?"

I giggle then show him his clean beautiful Tutu, Bendy's eyes sparkle so brightly I think the stars might be jealous! He grabbed my Tutu and started twirling and dancing then he put a performance up for Elise, Boris and I!

He looked so cute!!! I squealed as he danced and Boris chuckled as Elise was hugging his arm "YAY!!!"

Bendy: POV

Everything was blocked out once I started dancing, all it was is (Y/N)....and me I only looked at her! When Elise squealed and cheered I immediately thought of the children that used to watch us, It made me sad knowing they don't watch us anymore. I stopped and bowed at the end and (Y/N) quickly noticed my sad aura and smiled softly, she pulls me close and sits me on her lap allowing me to lean on her chest "Maybe we should take you guys home. We'll protect you both no matter what okay?"

Boris jumped and spun Elise around like a little child while Elise was shocked, I giggled quietly then noticed (Y/N)'s grin "I know that grin...what's the grin for, Wipe it off your face!"

"Nu! You look so cute! I'm sleeping with chu tonight! Nu questions asked!!" I squealed and got ready to run but man...her grip is like iron (XD if anyone gets the reference I will hug you)

Boris and Elise giggled and left me to stay in my sweetheart's arms, I rolled my eyes and sighed "Okie, Let's snuggling!"

She shook her head, and got up then walked towards the exit door. I glanced up at her with confusion in my eyes but once she opened that door I was astonished! All the stars were glowing and dancing "All those tiny stars are children, They dance with excitement every time a new star appears. That doesn't mean someone has died Bendy...it means someone has finally returned home. You see those three glowing big stars?"

I looked at the stars she aimed at and my eyes widen, they were glowing so brightly and with joy? I didn't understand..."Those three are my family, I love them very much...someday we'll join them! I promise."

What does she mean...she'll die someday...I looked back at her then caressed her cheek and leaned in close, she does the same and I whispers in her "I'll never leave your side my love...you belong to me."

I grin my cheeky grin as I hear her chuckle and I felt heat rise up to mine and her cheeks. We both looked back at the sky and smiled, but soon enough my sweetheart yawned and leaned on me. She got up and walked to her room slowly, I grinned wider then picked her up. She really wasn't that heavy (Bendy....I wish he would say that mess to me I'd crush him quickly XD)

once I walked in her room I laid her down then joined her and wrapped my arms around her, She smiles in her sleep and hugs me close. I chuckle and wrap my tail around her then go to sleep "I love you my sweetheart..."