Chapter 9

Singing? Singing sounded odd to the cheeky demon! He didn't want you to leave but you had to so you could figure out what was the problem with this singing reservation. You're an artist and singing...well you were shy like crazy and it frightened you to hear the fact that people enjoy your singing! Bendy watched as you left along with Elise since she took care of animals and helped them through their suffering, But you and Elise both didn't seem to talk to anyone else. Bendy and Boris both watched you both and you both never talked to the other neighbours, They've been watching the girls for a week ever since they moved in with them and they rarely talk to anyone else! "Do you think they're afraid of humans?"

"I don't know! I don't think a human can fear their own kind...it seems theoretically impossible!" Bendy wasn't one to use big words like that but at this kind of time he needed to since the way you and Elise both acted was very peculiar.

Bendy: POV
Boris walked around the house exploring it some more and I turn the TV on, I see an old tape of our show then I turn it on. I smile remembering the good old times when (Y/N) danced with me a shook her tail, I giggled then laughed remembering what she said to me 'Bendy you gotta shake your tail like me! Because I have a nice tail!'

I blushed and giggled more, oh she was such a baby in my eyes and now...she's my sweetheart, I snapped out of my daze as I heard myself...sing? I glanced at the screen then my eyes widen "My honey I know~ (I know~)!"

I remember this song, it was for (Y/N) when her mother died "There's the sun~ there's you~ you'll be gone!!"

I slowly danced with the song as the TV me sang more "But tonight!! You belong-ong~!! To me~!!!"

The song Finished and I finished my dancing by bowing and I smiled softly, then I heard clapping and I turned to Boris as he smiled and grinned "You never seem to fail me on making me smile bro!"

Boris grabs his clarinet and starts playing it then I start dancing, I giggle and twirl around then pose and bow.

You: POV
I sighed once again as the business man tried to make me another offer "I told you sir I said no! I'm already making a book! That's final! Just please let me be!"

"But Ms (L/N) please! We've heard you sing before and we want your beautiful voice on stage! Just please! Just this once! And we'll leave you alone to let you finish your book yes?" I wanted to beat the heck out this man but what he said was reasonable, I sighed and rubbed my face.

"Fine...I'll do it!" The man smiled then shakes my hand, my eye twitches and I shake his hand back while screaming eternally (I hate human contact so much but if its someone I like and know then we can hug and give each other high fives but if you hug me and I don't know you...You might as well as pray that I don't catch you in The streets! But I'd never hurt you guys!!!) He let's my hand go then stands up "You start tomorrow evening!! I'll see you then (Y/N) (L/N)!!"

I smile sweetly, once he left I flipped out then washed my hands three times. I don't mind him but I hate human contact it freaks me out! I walked out and sighed then hummed and walked ahead, I smiled at the animals and some boys noticed me then either whistled or stared at me. I sneered mentally then sang softly " I just wanted you to watch me dissolve Slowly~, In a pool full of your love~! But I don't even know how the chemistry works When you're poolside Kicking in the dirt Kicking in the sand And stirring up trouble!"

I twirled around and sighed then smiled as I saw my house up ahead then sang some more " Your voice like an angel~ Been chain smoking all month long Like you're someone I believe in~ You held me but I'm volatile And never got my head screwed on Now I'm melting through the floor Am I only a lab rat?"

Bendy sees me and waves then I walk inside and smile as he jumps in my arms "HAi! (Y/N) I missed you much!"

He giggled and Boris waved then tilts his head "Where's Elise?"

"Elise works until night fall so she won't be back soon!"

Boris huffs in disappointment and sits down, I can tell the boys hate it when we leave but we have to. Its either that or we lose the house and I don't want that! "Don't worry sweetie she'll be back soon!"

Bendy nods and holds my hand as Boris smiles softly, I smile back then look outside. I glared and looked back at Boris but...I had the feeling.... We were being watched.