Chapter 23

"AH!!" (Y/N) gasped and pants softly then she looks around "...Bendy..Boris...Elise? Anyone?" Silence...Could this mean..."No...But who...what happened!?"

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she got off the cot? (Y/N) looks around and walks towards the door, as she opened the door the smell of ink reeked the air "....Oh my gosh..." (Y/N) walks out and looks around then she fixed her bow tie-"Oh...I still have this curse....But where is my family..."

Questions ran through your head...Could it all have been a dream...a sick illusion!? "....." A small giggle escapes her then she giggles more- soon enough a chaotic laughter was heard as she falls to her knees. Suddenly she held her head as pain surged through it "Make the pain stop!!"

~~

(Y/N) wakes up again and close her eyes ".....Where's Alice.." The demon in front of her stares as it grins nefariously then it speaks in a native tongue "Zmr bsf jo zpvs esfbn."

She stares and tries to compute what it just said until words appeared in front of here "You are in your dream...."

"Okay...why...Where's Alice...where's Boris-" More words appeared as it interrupts her "YOU'RE SO WORRIED OF THEM BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS? BENDY? GOLDIE? EIN? EVEN MICKEY AND OSWALD....You're a terrible friend~."

"......Where's the others." The demon grumbles and looks away "Goldie made the right choice....she killed herself along with Ein and but before they died Goldie told Boris to...do...something...all in all...here we are...master~ I'm here to do as you please but beware...For we have a few quirks up our sleeves it's not like the last timeline you were in."

"Timelines?" The demon growls lowly then it face palms and growls "J ep Ibwf ujof gps uijt..."

(Y/N) just sighs "Never mind-" Suddenly a memory boxes appears, it shows (Y/N) looking directly at Sammy along with being chased by ink monsters and Bendy ".....What? This never happened-"

"YOU IDIOT! IT DID HAPPEN YOU JUST DON'T REMEMBER BECAUSE I TOOK OVER! HE DIDN'T RECOGNIZE US ONE BIT...ELSE...she's gone...She apparently died...or so that's what I heard...Boris didn't even know her before she died...no one remembers what happened...heh...look at what you've done...It's all your fault! "

"N-No...I..." Tears rolled down her cheeks then she fell to her knees and apologized over and over...

~~

(Y/N) jolts awake then she gets up and shakes her head ".......NO! I have to help them...I have to save everyone...no one may be able to remember but...I don't care! I have to save everyone!" She gets up and walks out the door then she walks in the bathroom and looks at herself.

She stared intensely at the mirror and flinched as her body flickered from herself to an ink demon version of herself ".....I need to see Bor Bor.."

The (H/C) girl walked in the other room then she looked at Boris whom was slightly nodding to a beat, she walked towards him and rubbed his head then she giggled as he nuzzled her face "Heya Bor Bor, have you seen the lever to that door over there? Or are ya gonna keep it hostage until I feed ya something to eat?"

He nods and grins making her roll her eyes playfully "Thought so....Um...Boris...what happened?"

Boris only stared then he grabs a paper and writes down what's happened 'Henry left and Joey took over and killed me which led to Bendy's massacre on everyone, but somebody...I don't remember who reanimated me and here I am. But...I have to show you something...ya know the Butcher crew and...Alice...well...Something happened to Alice and this other girl as well...Elise was it? Well...I think Alice did something and it led to what's happening- actually I'll show you..Right before you make me some food!' 

(Y/N) nods then she walks off to make him bacon soup, after she finished the soup up she walked back at gave it to him. Boris quickly grabbed his tool box and sets it by his bowl.

As soon as she grabbed it she stops as she sees a picture of Boris and Henry sitting together then she looked at some more papers and pictures then a small giggle escapes her as she saw a paper with her's and Boris's names on it with tally marks.

"Alright...I'll get going." (Y/N) reattaches the lever to its former place then she opens the door and walks through it "Ahah~ Once you leave....YOU CAN'T GO BACK!"

(Y/N) ignores them and keeps going while Boris followed behind, he holds her hand and leans on her making a small smile rise on her lips. 'I'll fix everything Boris...I promise...'