The Chosen ones! (Ft.OMG girlz/MB)

NOTICE: This story is inspired by the Hollywood movie, "The Life Zone". 

The Intro.......

Play the theme song: (In the multimedia)

(Thursday 15th December 2011)

(11:00am)

(In an unknown place...............

(3 girls are lying on 3 separate beds, sleeping peacefully as the lights outside the mysterious room start flickering above them and around them until they suddenly stop. All of a sudden, Bahja sits up on her bed, woken from her sleep, her hair all messy and ruff, her face looked drained. She starts turning her round in all directions slowly, looking around the place, wondering where she was and how she got there. She then turns her head round to the left to see Zonnique still asleep on her bed, then she turns her head to the right to see Breaunna also asleep on her bed. She now looks down at herself, to see her wearing a short baby pink night dress, and continues to look around in a few directions until she says.........

Bahja: What in God's name?

*Bahja starts looking around the place again, as she begins getting out of her bed. She now lands both feet on the floor, with her legs both crouching down halfway as she begins to walk weakly while her hands hold onto one bed, and then another. Now able to stand straight and walk better, she begins to walk some more as she looks around the place again, looking at all types of different things in the room. She walks up to 5 light switches and tries to open the lights, but they don't turn on. She now turns around to notice a huge futuristic computer at a large silver glass desk, and proceeds to sit on the chair as she tries turning it on, only to wind with the same result as the light switches. She now gets up from the computer chair to then notice 2 large red doors...To which she quickly starts walking up to them as she suddenly falls over, now struggling and dragging herself towards the doors, moaning in difficulty. She now gets to her knees and grabs the big silver handle, pulling herself up to stand again as she struggles to open the 2 locked doors*

Bahja: Ugh! Jesus..Christ!...Please open this..Door!...uuurrghh!....Why can't I open-this-door!

*She begins to try and kick the doors down while punching them with her fists when she  turns round to hear a bloodcurdling scream coming from one of the other girls. Bahja then runs up to Breaunna, who appears to have blood on her hands........

Breaunna: Oh My god! Oh My God!

Bahja:*In a soft voice* You okay Breaunna? *Breaunna still panting in panic* Now calm down, calm down *Breaunna still panting in panic* Ok! Where's the bleeding, coming from?

*Breaunna lifts up the covers from her knees to witness her left thigh heavily bleeding*

Breaunna: *Screams*

Bahja: Do you know how this happened? Can you remember how you got hurt?

Breaunna: I don-...I can't remember.............

Bahja: Do you know how you got here?

Breaunna: NO! Where on earth am I? What is this place?

Bahja: *In a calm tone* I-I have no idea?

Breaunna: No IDEA? *She starts looking around the place in panic, shaking in fear as she now notices Zonnique on her left* Who's is this?

Bahja: Breaunna, that's Zonnique! Our best friend remember? Me and her have been best friends since Birth!

*Breaunna now gets up and starts waltzing up to Zonnique's bed, kneeling down next to it*

Breaunna: Who the hell are you? *shaking her* Who are you man, wake up? Why won't she wake up?..WHY WON'T SHE WAKE UP? WHY SHE AIN'T WAKIN UP?????

Bahja: *Pulling Breaunna off of her* Breaunna caaallllmm! Calm! *Now hugging onto her* We're gonna figure this out, alright! I promise you! Mark ma word!

*Still hugging onto each other, the girls now turn around to hear........

?????: You will indeed! Figure this out! "OMG Girlz!"

Haha! Cliff hanger!

Stay tuned for chapter 1 coming soon yall!

Peace <3 

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED!.