I'm sorry...

I MONTH LATER!!!  

March 12 2017

Lena's POV    I woke up and ate...then I went for a walk...Then I saw Justin walking towards me.. Justin: Lena!  Lena: hey...  Justin: Can I..uhm..Will..you..Uhm.. Lena: just tell me!  Justin: Will you go out with me?  OMG!!! should I tell him that..I'm dating my sister..?? Lena: Uhm..I can't I'm sorry.. Justin: Why not?

Lisa's POV   I woke up and Lena wasn't there so I ate alone..I decided to go for a walk until..I see a guy kissing...Which looked like Lena...OMG!! ITS LENA!!!!  I ran over to them and pulled Lena back..  Justin: Whoa! Twins...  Lena tried to pull me back but I pushed her.. Lena: Lisa it's not what it lo- I punched the guy and ran off crying...

Justin's POV   I kissed Lena and someone that looked exactly like her..pulled us apart...I didn't know she had a twin! 5 mins later!! She ran off crying...Justin: whats wrong with her?!  Lena: Just leave me alone ok!! She stood up and tried to run but I grabbed her hand pulling her closer to me..Lena: Let me GO!!  Justin: your hiding something from me!  she looked down and took a deep breath.. Lena: *whispers stuff*  Justin: Tell me!!!  She started to cry..I pulled her into a hug, Justin: I'm sorry...that I yelled but you need to tell me!  she broke the hug then spoke..Lena: Lisa..Lisa's my girlfriend... WAIT WHAT!!!  Justin: but shes your twin!  Lena: We don't care! We love each other and if you can't respect that then we shouldn't be friends!!!  She started running...