I love you!

February 5 2017 

Lisa's POV   Our parents are going to come back home today me and Lena are planing to tell them about...us..  I woke Lena right after I woke up. Lisa: Lenny! wake up!  Kissed her fore head then she put her hands on my cheeks and kissed me! Lena: Morning! I made Lena's cereal and my cereal and we started eating..  

1 hour later..

Lena's POV  when me and Lisa was watching a movie someone knocked at the door, I think it was Mom and Dad!! I'm really nervous..I opened the door and Mom and Dad hugged us!  Mom: how were you guys? Lisa: Amazing!  Dad: really! wow!  Lena: Mom, Dan can we talk to you for a bit?  Mom: sure!  we sat on the couch and me and Lisa looked at each other nervously! Dad: so what is it? Lena: Uhm me and Lisa..  I froze for a bit then started thinking

I have to break her heart..I have to...I love her..I have to break her heart, it kept repeating in my head!  Lisa: Lena your sweating!  Lena: oh uhm sorry! I un froze!

Lisa's POV   Lena was acting really weird I'm getting worried! I'm scared!  Lena: uhm how long did I froze for?  I hugged her.  Lisa: soo long babe *I whispered* Lena: oops!  Mom: you alright Lena?  Lena: yeah I'm fine now..  Dad: so what were you guys saying?  Lisa: so don't get mad please!  M/D: ok tell us!  Lisa: we- Lena: Me and Lisa are dating!  She didn't let me finish! Mom and Dad were shocked and then I smiled at them..  Dad: Ok....  Mom: I can't believe it!  Lisa: please don't get mad!  Lena: Please! Mom: were not mad it's just that were shocked!  Dad: ok..Well I thought you guys like..I don't know boys..  My mom punched my Dad's arm. Dad: hey! L/L : hhahahahahahha!!  we did a huge bear hug! Lena: thank you for understanding!

Lena's POV    I thought we could never see each other again! me and Lisa walked to our room and watched a movie on my Macbook. Lisa: I love you Lena! Lena: I love you!!!