Kidnapped!

February 13 2017

Lisa's POV    I woke up and I thought it was all a dream..but I was wrong! I miss Lena!  Someone opened the door and it was Caleb again!  Caleb: Lena! your awake!  Lisa: I told you I'm not Lena!  Caleb: then who are you?!  Lisa: Lisa! her twin!  Caleb came closer to me and sat next to me...I was on a bed.. Caleb took my hands,  Caleb: classic Lena! Lisa: can I at least eat? Caleb: yeah sure! come!  he took me out of the room and the house was pretty! He took me to the kitchen and gave me some food.. Caleb and I sat across from each other at a table, Caleb: Well.. "Lisa" Lisa: I'm not lying!  Caleb: but Lena never told me she had a twin!  Lisa: we just found out not a long time ago! Caleb: well sorry Lisa.. Lisa: what happened to you and Lena and what made you want to take her!? Caleb: heh..well...

BACKSTORY!!

Caleb's POV    Today is the day!!  I walked to school and saw Lena!  Lena: hey Caleb!  Caleb: h..hi... Omg!! she said hi to me!!  Lena: Whats up!  She walked to me..  I grabbed the flowers I was hiding behind my back..  Lena: OMG!!  I keeled down. Caleb: will you go out with me Lena?!  Everyone crowded us!  Lena: YES!! Caleb: Omg really?!  I stood up and Lena hugged me tight!  Lena: yes! Everyone cheered!

NEXT DAY!!

Caleb's POV  I walked to school as soon as I walked into the building..I saw Lena kissing a random dude! Lena pushed him and ran to me.. Lena: he..he kissed me it wasn't me!! I cried, Caleb: let me..go..!  Lena hugged me tighter.. Lena: please listen to me! Caleb: Lena... She let go and I saw she was crying.. Lena: I'm sorry...  Caleb: Why...  Lena: it was him!  Caleb: heh...How long were you guys doing that for?! Lena: 3 seconds... I hugged her and took her into an empty room.. Lena: what the heck?! Caleb: tell me the TRUTH!   

Lena's POV  Caleb took me into an empty room..and I didn't really kiss him... Caleb: tell me the TRUTH!!  Lena: he..he walked over to me..and he said Hey petty one!  Caleb what ddi you say?  Lena: I said that I wasn't single..then he slammed me to my locked and kissed me.. Caleb sat next to me..and laid his head on my shoulders.. Caleb: I'm sorry baby!  Lena: for what..I should be sorry!  Caleb: for not believing you...

END OF BACKSTORY!

Lisa's POV   Caleb told me the story of him and Lena..but I still don't get why he wanted to take Lena.. Lisa: soo...why did you want to take Lena?  Caleb: Well..she left me..to move with you..and your mom.. Lisa: oh well..sorry.. Caleb: I'll take you home..  Lisa: no its fine.. This is a bit awkward..because you know about me and Lena..lol  Caleb: uhm is Lena dating anyone? SHOOT!  Lisa: uhm..ugh..yes!  I don't want to lie to him..because he seems like a nice guy!  Caleb: oh do you know who?  Lisa: uhm.. I stood up, Caleb: Who?  Lisa: me.. I whispered.. Caleb: huh? I couldn't hear you.. Lisa: she dating me..  Caleb: oh.. I smiled a little.. Caleb: so you love her?  Lisa: Yes! More than anything!  Caleb: heh! he stood up and walked to me.. Caleb: take care of her for me!  Lisa: I will!! I promise!  I hugged him and left his house..I tried calling Lena but my phone was low battery so I had to walk!