........

January 21 2017

Alexa's POV    I heard Lisa moved to Berlin..  I texted Lena,   Alexa: Hey..   Lena: hey!  Alexa: so I heard what happened..  Lena: yeah she was just joking!  Alexa: what?!  Lena: chill..why did you want her to leave?   Alexa: pff no!   Lena: Ugh come on tell me!  Alexa: I already told you!  Lena: oh about the Josh and you thing..  Alexa: well yeah!   Lena: dude don't get mad..   Alexa: i'm not..hey want another dare?!  Lena: No I'm done with dares Lisa almost left me because of you!!   Alexa: ok..   Lena: and you don't even care!  Alexa: Look Lena I'm sorry..   Lena: whatever!  Alexa: I'm truly sorry!  She didn't reply..

Lisa's POV     When I woke up I looked at Lena's bed and she wasn't there. I went downstairs and there were pancakes!!!  Lena: Morning Lisa!  Lisa: Morning!!  I sat down and started eating, Lena looked at me and laughed. Lisa: why are you laughing?  Lena: uhm..  I realized that I just stuffed my mouth full of pancakes!  Lisa: oh..hehe  Lena sat down right across from me at the table and started eating her food. When I finished I wiped my face and headed to the couch.. I turned the T.V. on, Lena: BOO!!  Lisa: OMG!!! I fell of the couch then looked up,  Lena: haha!  Lisa: hey!  Lena: here i'll help you up!  Lisa: ok! I reached to grap her hand and pulled her.  Lena: HEY!  Lisa: haha! REVENGE!!  Lena: Oh your gonna get it! 

Lena's POV    I stood up and she ran as fast as she could upstairs so I ran until I could catch up.. she ran to our room, Lena: ha I got you now!  Lisa: Not fair..  she crossed her arms,  Ii walked over to her,  Lena: I love you Lisa!  Lisa: I love you too!  I kissed her cheeks and she blushed.  I got a text from Alexa...  Alexa: Lena?   Lisa: is that Alexa?   Lena: yea- She took my phone out oh my hands and sat on her bed..  Alexa: hello??   So im just going to put Lena: even though its Lisa because it's Lena's phone so yeah   Lena: This is Lisa!  Alexa: come on Lena!  Lena: I'm not lying this is Lisa!  Alexa: whatever!  Lena: why would you do that to Lena?  Alexa: what do you mean?   Lena: shes your bestfriend right?  Alexa: yeah..  Lena: so why would you do that!  Alexa: oh about the dare..  

Lisa's POV       I texted Alexa for a long time and she told me Lena did the same to her... Lisa: Lena is that true?  Lena: yes..  I gave her her phone back..  Lisa: so what happened to Josh?  Lena: he uhm.. he moved to America..  Lisa: really well just for that?!  Lena: hey you were going to move to Berlin!  Lisa: I said it was joking!  Lena: hehe