The sleepover!

February 25 2017

Lena's POV  I woke up and got a text from Alexa! Alexa: hey can we have a sleepover? Lena: sure!  Alexa: can Kayla come?  Lena: sure!! when are you coming?  Alexa: uhm 2pm sounds good!  Lena: ok!  I woke Lisa up and told her all about it and then we both ate our breakfast.

2pm...  ( Do you like the story? ) 

Lisa's POV  There was a knock at the door so I walked over to it and opened the door, Mom and Dad went to work to day so... Alexa: you you must be Lisa? Lisa: yup!  I think she was Alexa! Lisa: so what do you guys want to do first?  Lena: hey!!  Alexa: hey Lena!  Kayla: hey!

Alexa's POV    wow they look soo alike but I know Lena's taller I can see!  We all went to the living room and sat in a circle on the floor, Alexa: want to play truth or dare? All: sure!  Lisa: Who goes first? Lena: you go!  Alexa: hey Lena can I talk to you for a bit?  Lena: ugh sure!  Alexa: Do you remember when you told me to do the same thing to Josh? Lena: oh yeah!  Alexa: now you know! We both sat down back in the circle and continued playing..

Lena's POV   That's why! Wow so this is kinda a revenge! Well played..Well played.. but still I don't want to break her heart!  Lisa: Lena truth or dare? Lena: uhm dare!  We played truth on a phone so we don't choose the questions, and people...At the start we type our names in the game so the game knows! Lisa: it says to kiss...Kayla for...201 seconds..  Lena: NO!!!  Alexa: hahahha do it Lena!  I looked at Lisa and saw her face from happy to sad! I kissed Kayla for 20 seconds, Lisa: I have to go to the bathroom.  I ran to her to the bathroom.  Lisa: Ugh! i hate myself!  Lena: Lisa? are you jealous? Lisa: this was a stupid game!  Lena: it's just a game..you know I love you more than anything..I would die for you Lisa! I love you and no one else! Lisa: really? Lena: yes! We both hugged..