I fell hard in love with her..

January 10 2017

Lena's POV  I woke up and saw Lisa sleeping with her teddy bear. She looks soo cute, I kissed her fore head and went to eat breakfast. While I was eating I got a text from my friend Alexa, Alexa: Hey so I heard you have a twin named Lisa. Lena: yup shes the best! Alexa: well I have a dare for you!  Lena: No! no no no no!  Alexa: come on!  Lena: last time you told me to eat a bug!  Alexa: it's not like that, I promise it's not going to be a bad dare you in? Lena: I guess so..   Alexa: yay!  Lena: so what is it?  Alexa: pretend to have a crush on Lisa for a whole year!  Lena: OMG!! No!  Alexa: you already said deal!  Lena: fine..

Lisa's POV  I woke up and saw Lena downstairs eating cereal, so I did too! Lena: uhm Lisa.. can I talk to you?  Lisa: yeah sure!  she pulled me to her chest and whispered to my ear " I Love you " I pushed her a way, Lisa: wait what!?  Lena looked down and started to cry.. I think I..Ii fell in love with my twin sister! Lena: it's just..I'm sorry! I went to her and kissed her on the lips..

Lena's POV  OMG she kissed me!  10 minutes later..I texted Alexa what Lisa did to me and all she did was laugh! Well when she kissed me..I kinda fell in love...But how?  Alexa texted me again.  Alexa: did you like it?  Lena: kinda..  Alexa: OMG!! Lena!! :O!! Lena: hey! >:(  Alexa: shes going to be pretty mad when you tell her it was all fake!  Lena: Alexa this is serious! I don't want to break her heart!  Alexa: too bad Lenny!  Lena: your soo annoying! 

Alexa's POV   HAHAHAHAHAHHA I can't believe Lena fell in love with Lisa!! hahha this is way to funny! I know I might be a little mean but oh well..