I'm sorry Lisa!!

December 30 2017

Lena's POV  I woke up next to Lisa..I can't believe I'm going to break her heart!  I wish she'll understand when I tell her that it was all a deal but I fell in love with her! Lisa: heyy!!  Lena: oh good morning Lisa!  Lisa: Lenny why are you crying?  Lena: Oh nothing  I wiped my tears and hugged her..  Lisa: so you told me that you had to tell me something on December 30..today?  Lena: uhm..yeah about that, I sat up so did Lisa.. Lisa: babe you can tell me!  I showed her my phone and I let her look at the messages from Alexa..She cried and looked at me.. Lisa: how could you!!  She punched me at my arm.. Lena: Lisa I'm sorry!!  Lisa: sure you are.. She though me my phone and ran to the bathroom.. I ran to the bathroom and knocked at the door.. Lisa: How could you..How could you!  Lena: Lisa I fell in love with you..ever since I met you.. I banged the door lightly and then fell on the ground.. Lisa: I don't trust you anymore!  Lena: I love you Lisa more then anything in the world!! Lisa: I guess Alexa told you to say that?

Lisa's POV    I can't believe her...I can't believe I fell in love with her!  I walked out of the bathroom and Lena was leaning at the door so when I opened it she fell.. It made me laugh a bit.. Lena: AHHH!!  Lisa: Leave me alone!  Lena followed me, Lisa: what do you want now!?  Lena sat next to me gave me her phone.. Lena: read my respond to every text..Lisa: .....Still why would you do That! I left and ate my ice cream in the kitchen...