Meeting Lisa!

January 6 2017

Lena's POV  My Mom told me I had a twin!! We'll be moving in with her, because my Mom and Dad got back together, I'm a little upset because I always thought I was the only child! But now I knew I had a twin! Her name is Lisa!

Mom: LENA!! we have to go soon did you pack your stuff?  Lena: Yes Mom! be right there!  1 hour later.. We arrived at their house the front yard was pretty and so is the house! 

Lisa's POV    My Dad told me i had a twin sister name Lena..and also Mom and Dad got back together! I'm really nervous about my twin sister! She might hate me! There was a knock at the door I think it was Mom and Lena, I opened the door and I was right!  

1 hour later..  Lena is going to share rooms with me..I didn't want her too because I want my own privacy..She's pretty kind and Pretty!  Lena: so I'm sharing rooms with you?  Lisa: yes I said silently..  I'm really shy!  Lena: huh? I didn't hear you..  Lisa: I..I..said yes..  Dad: Lisa is very shy right now but, yes you are sharing rooms!  Lena: thanks Dad!  Dad: Lisa would you mind showing your sister her room?  Lisa: Ok! 

Lena's POV   Shes really cute and shy! I think we are going to be great friends! Lisa: so this is our room.. Lena: WOW!! this is amazing!! The was a writing on the wall saying " IF YOU CAN DREAM IT YOU CAN DO IT! - by Walt Disney " Lisa: thank you..  I walked over to her and hugged her just so she feels safe with me..  Lisa: what was that for? Lena: oh nothing just to make you feel safe!  Lisa: ok..  she sat on her bed and looked at her phone.  15 minutes later.. I was done putting my stuff away so I laid on my bed and looked at my phone. 

Mom: Girls! Me and Lisa: Yeah Mom? we both laughed.. Mom: me and your Dad are gone for a month so behave!  Me and Lisa ran downstairs.

Lisa's POV   Mom's leaving with Dad for a month!  Mom: Hey girls..  Lena: why are you leaving? Lisa: yeah why?  Dad: our jobs..uhm told us to stay in London for a bit.. Lisa: why?  Mom: there was some problems going on.. Lena: oh well is there food? Mom: yup in the fridge there's lots of food.  Dad: oh we have to go bye.. We hugged them and saw the leave.

Lena: soo.. Lisa: uhm we didn't really get to know each other soo, I was guessing we should hang out! Lena: Great idea!