Dreams..

February 26 2017

Lena's POV    I went to bed with Lisa because Kayla and Alexa are sleeping on Lisa's bed.  As soon as I closed my eyes I felt soo guilty I don't know why but my heart was beating soo fast! 

Lena's Dream

Lena's POV   Lisa: HOW COULD YOU!! Lena: Lisa I love you!  I hugged her but she pushed me away.. She ran to the kitchen and heard her scream. I ran and saw her breaking glass and she stepped on one. I came hurrying and blood every where, Lisa: I loved you Lena.. then she passed out.. I took the glass out of her foot ( Sorry lol ) I putted bandages around her foot after and waited for her to wake up.. Then she finally woke up and I heard voices.. Lisa: Baby! Wake up!! Alexa: Lena!!  Kayla: OMG!! 

Lena's POV  I woke up and found it was all a dream..Lena: I'm awake!! Lisa: babe you scared me, you were crying and sweating!  Alexa: you said " I'm sorry Lisa! " and you kept repeating it over and over again! Lena: It was just a bad dream!  Lisa: ok! she hugged me tight and Kayla and Alexa went back to sleep.  Same as me and Lisa.

Alexa's POV   I can't believe what I made Lena do.. I guess she really loves Lisa.. that much.. Me and Josh were just friends nothing else..but her and Lisa aren't..

Sorry for the blood stuff!! lolololol