Shes acting weird..

December 23 2017

Lisa's POV   I woke up and got breakfast ready, then I walked back to our room and woke Lena up.. Lisa: Lena!! wake up  Lena: alright!  we ate and went back to our room.. Lena has been acting weird lately... Lisa: Lenny whats wrong? Lena: what d..do you mean? Lisa: come on Lena you can tell me!  Lena: later!  I walked closer to her and laid next to her.. Lena: promise me you wont get mad.. Lisa: ok...  Lena: you know I love you more then anything!!  Lisa: yeah.. Lena: I have to tell you on December 30th though.. Lisa: aww!

Lena's POV     Lisa fell asleep next to me, so I texted Alexa.. Lena: uhm..Alexa?  Alexa: yup!  Lena: end of the deal!  Alexa: I know how much you love Lisa..And I know how much Lisa loves you..  Lena: soo :)  Alexa: but it has to end!    Lena: Alexa what happened to you.. Alexa: huh?  Lena: you don't really want me to break her heart do you?  Alexa: well.. Lena: I don't believe you!   Lisa: Lena! Lena: yeah?  Lisa: why are you punching the wall?  Lena: I was? Lisa: yes! Lena: oops sorry, lets just go to sleep! Lisa: alright..

December 25 2017  I skipped a day! SAVAGE!!

Lena's POV  shoot!! its soo close to the day..I have to break her heart!  Lisa: yay its Christmas!!  Lena: yay.. Lisa: come on I got you the best gift ever!  I gave Lisa a phone case that says "IF YOU CAN DREAM IT YOU CAN DO IT!" I know its not that much but I know she'll love it!  Lisa: here go open this one its from me! I opened it and it was a hover board that has my name printed on it! Lena: OMG!!  Ich liebe es Lisa, ich liebe dich ( I love it Lisa, I love you )  Lisa: I knew you'd love it!  I kissed her lightly on the cheeks, I saw her blush!  Lena: here open mine!  Lisa: ok!!

Lisa's POV   Its only me and Lena because Mom and Dad are at LA  for work!  I opened it and it was a a phone case that said "IF YOU CAN DREAM IT YOU CAN DO IT!" Lisa: omg I've always wanted this!! Lena: do you like it? Lisa: YES!!!  Me and Lena hugged and then she started to cry.. I pulled away and looked at her, Lisa: Lena why are you crying?  Lena: oh it..its nothing..