Soon...

November 26 2017

I know I'm skipping months because this story is going to be looonggg!!

Lena's POV   I woke up did all my morning routine, then I sat at the couch looking at my messages.. Lisa finally woke up and she did her morning routine and sat next to me.. Lisa: whatcha doin?  Lena: looking at my messages..  Lisa: can I please see!!  Lena: NO!  Lisa: awww...:(  Lena: this is very important..  Lisa: what is it? :)  Lena: ugh I told you, you can't see it!  Lisa: ugh fine!  I was looking at Alexa's text messages and I hope  that I could go to the past and changed everything!  Lisa: Lena want to go to Alexa's house?  Lena: sure!  

Alexa's POV   I was just chilling on my couch..then someone knocked at my door..It was Lisa and Lena!  Alexa: come in!  Lisa: hey Alexa can I talk to you for a bit?  Shoot does she know?  Lena sat at the couch.. Alexa: so what is it?  Lisa: do you have anything to do with Lena sweating and crying?  Alexa: uhm no...  Lisa: well shes hiding text messages from me now.. Alexa: well I have nothing to do with it.. Gosh I'm bad at lying! Lena is probably regretting the deal...  Lisa walked back to Lena and so did I..we hanged out for a bit...

Lisa's POV   I wonder whats going on...Lena wont tel me and Alexa wont either! Ugh! I hate it when people do that!  Lisa: Lena can I speak with you?  Lena: uhm sure..  We walked to the kitchen where Alexa wont hear us.. Lena: so what?  Lisa: you've been acting weird lately.. Lena: ok so.. Alexa: Guys what are you talking about?  Lisa: nothing..  Lena: look.. Our Mom called.. Mom: hey where are you guys?  Lisa: you guys are home early..  Mom: well soon me and your Dad are leaving again soo.. Lisa: we're at Alexa's  Mom: oh well you love guys..we'll be back soon..  Lisa: ok..  Lena: Lisa can we just go home?  Lisa: fine..Bye Alexa!