Master!Crush X Maid!Reader ≡ Smack

Start from the beginning

Recently, you got your heart beating fast just because (Crush's name) wiped your lips. It embarrassed you so much that you smacked him in the head again. But that didn't stop the two of you from messing around.

"(First name)," He suddenly called your name, making you face him.

"Yes?"

"... Why haven't you called me 'master'?"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Not too long, the two of you arrive at the village without any harm. (Crush's name) positioned the horse near the exit, and smiled at you, "Let's go?"

You were still lost in words, so you nodded in agreement and started tailing behind him. About the conversation, you couldn't help but wonder in that convo. It is true that you haven't called him "master" in those three years of being a maid in the castle.

Since you thought it was too embarrassing to think and even say it. But what you didn't know that (Crush's name) was hoping that you would say it eventually. Or does he?

"Ah! If it isn't Sir. (Crush's name) and Madame (First name)!" A guy in his late forties came along with his pipe and smile at the two of you.

(Crush's name) gave him a small smirk and you gave him a light wave. The two of them shared a short discussion, so you excused yourself to buy a couple of fruits.

Just then, you spotted a fruit stand nearby. Walking towards it, the lady in charge noticed you and gave you a friendly smile, "What can I do for you, (First name)?"

"Good morning, ma'am." You muttered and flashed a smile before examining the assorted fruits in front of you, "I would like (Fruit Fruit Fruit) and (Favorite fruit) please."

"With pleasure," She winked at you. But you shrugged it off.

Just as she was about to gave you the fruits you ordered, he whispered in your ear, "(First name), you do know that you are in love with Sire (Crush's name), oui? But remember to Peel your eyes for competition, I do warn you, ma'am. There is no thing in the world that can have gotten for free. Especially if your companion is a very handsome lad."

"Oh." Your eyes widened in shock, "I-I'll remember that, miss."

"Alright. Come again."

Excusing yourself, you searched everywhere to find your dearest master. It was pretty hard to look for him, knowing he would scamper everywhere in just a blink of an eye.

You tried asking to the villagers, saying that they saw him around the corner. Gulping, you soon found your master, but it seems he was talking to a girl.

It hurts to see that your master is with another girl, somehow, your gut tells you not to worry. So you decided to eavesdrop them.

"... What is it that you wanted to tell me, (Rival's name)?"

"I... I—" (Rival's name)'s eyes was filled with worry as she gazed over to (Crush's name)'s eyes. So the lass grasped his hand and uttered the words your heart expected to, "I love you, Sir. (Crush's name)."

Your master stared at the girl in front of him before sighing, "Do you really love me, or do you want my riches alone?"

(Rival's name)'s eyes widened in surprise at (Crush's name)'s words. Although it was kinda obvious on whatever she was doing. You didn't like it nor like her.

"N-No, I swear I love you. I really do, from the start."

"Well, sorry, I already like someone else." He smiled in an adorkable way. (Really? Adorkable? I'm disappointed in myself)

For some reason, you stood in awe while peeking slightly from the wall. You don't know what's your suppose to be feeling. A mixture of hope and disappointment, happiness and sadness. It was all inside your heart.

You parted yourself from the wall, and fixed yourself. Hoping (Crush's name) didn't notice your stare.

"Oh, (First name)," He gave you a grin, "Let's go home, shall we?"

"'Kay." You replied and followed suite. The two of you hopped on the carriage, but still, your mind was still wondering elsewhere.

You wanna know his 'ideal person'.

"... (First name)— Oi! (First name)!" His voice snapped you in your thoughts making you gasp a bit.

"What?" You snapped.

"Heh~ Don't act too innocent, (First name)." (Crush's name) gave you a wink, before setting his eyes on the dirt road in front of him. "I only set my eyes on you, okay? 'Cause girls like you are impossible to find nor to tame."

You held your breath as your cheeks reddened by his words, "..."

"Will you now call me your master?"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Well, this ain't cute at all. I can't concentrate on the temperature, right now, it's like, hot. Even though I'm stuck in my house, it feels like the house is on fire.

Oh well. School is already out in my country. I think?