Crush X Reader ≡ Hero

One-Shot: #9

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"I'M THE HERO! HA-HA-HA-HA!" 

You face palmed at the sight when your crush started running around the hallway

"(First name)! (First name)! I'll save you from this evil beast!" He grinned and pointed at (Bestfriend's name) who was looking at him confused.

"What do you mean-- What the?! Put me down (Crush's name)!" He carried you in bridal style and dashed towards outside.

"NEVER! THE HERO ALWAYS SAVES YOU :D" 

"Tch. (Crush's name), let me get this straight. You're not a hero." You said bluntly. And then you noticed he immediately stopped running and dropped you to the ground, "H-Hey! (Crush's name)!" 

"... Whatever." He mumbled and left you there with your eyes widened.

"What have I done...?"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖ 

You tried many times to approach (Crush's name) but he never replied nor speak with you, and guilt kept on killing you. It was making you anxious.

"(First name)? What happened to (Crush's name)? Why the heck is he so distant?" (Bestfriend's name) sighed.

"I did something wrong." You muttered, almost tearing up.

"WHAT?! So you were the one who did this to my best friend! You bitch!!" (Crush's bestfriend) suddenly appeared out of nowhere and began attacking you but luckily (Bestfriend's name) was there to protect you, "So you're the reason why he's going to some other country! Don't you fucking realize that he likes you so much?!!"

"(Crush's name)... likes me?"

"OBVIOUSLY, BITCH!"

"Crap." You cursed and started running towards (Crush's name)'s house and noticed nobody was there. Banging on the door loudly, "(Crush's name)!! (Crush's name)!"

Sobbing uncontrollably, you were still banging on the door even if your fists were getting a little swollen.

"(First name)?" Your eyes lit up.

"(C-Crush's name)?" You looked at his shocked and guilty expression. Running up to him, you tackled him into a hug, "I'm sorry, I'm so a bitch. I never meant to hurt you. Don't freaking go to another country ever again. Please, just stay."

"... Yeah. I'll stay" He hugged you back kissing your forehead.

"Thanks."

"I'm so sorry (First name), for getting you into this..."

"Yeah. It's fine." You smiled, "... (Crush's name)?" He just hummed in response, making you continue, "Will you be my hero?"

You giggled when you saw his grin getting wider.

"OF COURSE!"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖ 

Well that was weird. I totally suck. I used Alfred/America's personality here, or probably just an oc. I-I don't know, okay? But hey, I tried >w<

~ Relodia

✔ [Edited]