Vlogger!Crush X Gamer!Reader ≡ Live

One-Shot: #119
Requested by: NekoAtsumeGirl

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖  

"Ah~ The beautiful scene of the sun rising to start a day~" A certain male sang as he sipped a Hot Choco from a mug he received as a present.

(Crush's name) then went to his bathroom and started to bath, fixing his hair, and trying on girly outfits — it was a dare from his fans.

"Ne, ne, (Crush's name). Why are you wearing a Japanese sailor uniform?" You asked, concern laced your voice as you squinted at him, checking if he bumped his head.

"(F-First name)?! How the hell did you get here?!!" He immediately blushed and hide himself.

"Jeez, you're so insecure and weird. I was just checking your computer to play a couple of more games," You shrugged, snapping a picture of your crush on your phone, "And to answer your question, I let myself in,"

"B-But the doors are closed!!" He glared,

"I wasn't finished. I let myself in... using the window." You striked a pose, "Assassin Creed style!"

"You play too much games..." (Crush's name) sighed, shaking his head, "I'm sure that's not the exact reason why you're here."

"You got me!~" Sitting from his swivel chair, "I wanna vlog with you. I'm curious how it works."

"E-Ehh?!"

"What?" You tilted your head to the side, innocently.

"... I-It's not like I want to vlog with you. But are you sure? Don't you wanna play games for a while?" (Crush's name) asked curiously.

"A-Ah, about that..." You trailed off, scratching your temple. "I may have been... lost to your best friend by rhythm games."

"Cool." He grinned evilly, "Now I know your weakness~"

Even if (Crush's name) now knows your weakness, he couldn't help but bite his lower lip and think about what happened. Just the thought of you and (Crush's bestfriend) playing, gave him a pang in the heart.

It clouded his thoughts. While you, still a bit dense (Sorry!) about what's happening, didn't know why your 'gaming buddy' is spacing out.

"(Crush's name), you okay?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah, I'm fine." (Crush's name) replied, averting his gaze a little more.

This bothered you quite a bit. The way he behaves wasn't his own self. Maybe you did something that displeases him.

Shrugging your own thoughts, you curiously stared at the male who was busy fixing the camera to aim your faces, along with the microphone in the bottom of the screen,

"There. Now all we just have to do, is to have a Question and Answer to the people who watches my vlog, okay?" His gentle voice soothes you, making you smile and nod.

"Riiiiight," You stared at the screen on the computer and waved at it, "Hellooooooo!"

"... Idiot! That's not the Cam!"

"Oh... I knew that," You crossed your arms, and now stared at the camera he's been talking about.

"Now, we'll be going on live. So shut it, unless I told you to,"

Nodding in understanding. You watched (Crush's name) how he interacts with the screen or his fans. With catchphrase, explanation for the vlog, and of course, himself.

"And I'm here with my close friend, (First name) (Last name) who'll be joining us today." Feeling him nudging you, he gave you a small glare. "You do know you can talk now."

Perking up, you gave them a light wave and grinned slightly.

"I've received your questions that you posted on twitter earlier, and we'll be answering it. Sounds good to you, (First name)?"

"Definitely." You cheered,

"Are you single?" (Crush's name) read aloud the question and blushed. But then recovered with a reply, "For some reason, yeah..."

"Who needs a partner when you have yourself?" You shrugged, munching a potato chip.

"Take this seriously, (Last name)," He whispered making you sigh.

"I don't do 'serious' stuff. But if you plead, I guess I would." You winked, that may have taken him back with a blush.

"S-Shut up. Okay, next question, did you ever date someone?" The male beside you excused himself to the bathroom.

"Me? I guess not." You muttered sadly.

"I'm back," He sighed, "Yes, I've dated someone before, b-but I guess I scared her too well for a surprise..."

"R-Really? HAHAHAHAH, what on earth are you thinking by 'surprise'?" You wiped your fake tear using your index finger,

"Huh? I brought a gorilla mask, and surprised her by the park."

"HAHAHAHAHA. Comedy gold~" You clutched your stomach to stop laughing.

"W-Whatever, idiot. Last question, whose your crush, or do you even have someone in mind? – what's up with these personal questions?!"

You were awestruck for the fact that vlogging can also be... a stalking act by the fans. Or so that's what you thought, "H-How about you say it first, (Crush's name)? Be a man."

He was slightly offended by your words, despite what's he's wearing, he managed to slip the right words, "I-I somehow like... (First name)..."

You felt the heat coming from your cheeks. Not expecting a confession by this male you also like since middle school. Pecking (Crush's name) on the cheek, you waved to the camera and stopped the recording.

"Y-You..."

"Mhmm, believe it or not, I like you too, (Crush's name)."

"... I... Y-You don't have to say it in front of my fans, s-stupid!"

"Since when are you a Tsundere?" You pondered,

"You know what, it doesn't matter. At least I've got the girl I like to be mine." (Crush's name) placed a gentle kiss at your forehead, making you blush slightly.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖  

Hmmph, now I suck making good endings. And for some reason, I made your crush a Tsun-Tsun. If you're asking me why, I have no idea ( ̄∀ ̄).

Oh, and uhh, sorry I haven't made it even more 'cute' since I was still watching Kuroko no Basuke. Please don't spoil me for it *covers ears*.