Master!Crush X Maid!Reader ≡ Smack

One-Shot: #127
Requested by: BriannatheKitty12

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Right about the hill, there stood a castle with pride. Its cold stone shone with determination as the sun rise up above the skies. People in the nearby village were amused how the castle lived on for almost a decade. It still has a couple of cracks, but it wasn't severe.

But one thing that confused them. That there is only one person running the castle. Along with his maid.

It surprised them how the two of them run the castle with their puny little hands versus the enormous castle.

That didn't changed the fact that they actually praise the man of the castle for his friendly attitude. Since he often visit their shops with a wide smile. Sometimes, he would bring his maid along for shopping food.

It always confuse them for being an 'item'. Though the two didn't mind...

Except...

"I am so tired of being paired up with you." A huff escaped your lips as you folded your arms in disbelief. You were accompanying your master for another 'shopping' with the village. 'Cause for some reason, your food supplies were almost gone.

"Ehh? (First name)..." (Crush's name), your master, pouted.

Your master was indeed childish, he would always beg you to play outside, which you always decline in a blunt way. Since the two of you would always get mistaken for a couple and a match made from heaven.

It wonders you why doesn't your master have any wife, since he have this 'hansome' side of his. Of course you would notice that. You've been serving your master for three years straight.

"Oh come on, please, (First name)?" He kneeled on the ground while pleading for your answer. "Just one more time..."

You look at him with disbelief, before facing the opposite way with blush on your cheeks, "F-Fine. I'm only doing this because I'm obliged to."

(Crush's name) gave you a bone crushing hug for a few second before scampering off upstairs. While you stood on your place, knowing you look like a standing tomato.

"... D-Damn him. I hope he trips." You growled as you continued sweeping the floor.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"(First name)~ I'm all set!" His voice rang your ears, but you didn't perk up from your book since you were too close to the ending.

(Crush's name) glared at the book you were reading and started poking your tummy. But you didn't seem to dazed.

"What are you doing?" Your stern voice made him flinch, looking at you with his worried eyes, "I'm not pregnant, so stop poking it."

"Pregnant?" You blinked a couple of times when you saw his lips tugged upward for a smirk, "Ehhh? (First name) wasn't to be pregnant? Why didn't you say so—"

SMACK

"S-Shut up, (Crush's name)." You turned your back, "... It's not like I want to be p-pregnant. So drop the topic, let's go outside."

The male frowned as he caressed his head in pain, "Kiss my head please~?"

"No."

"Meanie."

The two of you took the carriage and went to the village. The entire trip was silent, since (Crush's name) was too busy steering the horse, while you, you were too busy focusing your attention elsewhere rather than the man beside you.