Broken!Crush X Ghost!Reader ≡ Come back

▶ One-Shot: #116
▶ Requested by: Hawkgirl_Jupiter

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Everything at a certain house was a mess. Ever since she died, no one seems to control him. He never listens, like he usually does before he met her. He practically screams at his best friend, and eventually he blames himself for her death. Just watching a broken boyfriend as he mourn for his dead girlfriend is scary.

-

"… (C-Crush's name), Bro, you don't have to mourn like that. You look terrible. Man up please, it's for everyone's own good. Everyone's… worried." (Crush's bestfriend) tried everything he can to pursue his pal, but it wasn't working very well.

"What's the point anyways? Everything will just be the same. Nothing will change that much. She's still dead."

(Crush's bestfriend) couldn't help but wince. He, too, hated that the fact that you died. On top of all, he was the one who knew that you have lethal sickness, rather that (Bestfriend's name). He wanted to spread the fact to (Crush's name) – but you gave him a favor to keep it a secret. He still remembered your smile. When you're still alive.

"I bet everyone acts like that too, hm? Someday in life or way ahead, they'll forget about her too. Oh just the pain I lost her starts early. They'll soon part ways from her." Your boyfriend mumbled,

"Do you really think (First name) would be happy to see you like this? 'Cuz from my point of view, she isn't. She's worried for you damn it! I knew it all along, you are blind."

With that, his best friend left. Leaving (Crush's name) all alone again, staring at your portrait with red, puffy eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me? If you knew I-I was cheating… why didn't you stopped me…?"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

(Crush's name) slurped a cup of noodles, blankly staring at the bright screen in front of him. He acted like a shut in. Long story short, (Crush's bestfriend) again, tried his persuasive skills, but it never got any success, as he also tried his best to take care of him. Bills, health, you name it.

"(First name), hold me now, I-I need to feel you. Please show me how to make it new again… there's nowhere I could run to, and nothing I could ever do. I can't do anything, w-without you," He sobs harder, "Even if my light begans to fade, I'll wait for you."

"You don't have to wait for me y'know."

He froze. He stared at the apple he was holding, a large bite mark was seen, or maybe it was just his imagination that he heard your voice.

"I-Is the apple talking?"

"You silly bastard! Of course not!"

"(F-First name), come back to me please!" (Crush's name) cried, facing everywhere just to see you again.

"I can't. I died, remember?"

"I'm so desperate calling now your name. Come back to me in this broken place." He sobbed, "I-I'm tired of running away from my problems. I need your comfort, (First name), p-please. I need your comfort."

You stood softly in front of his crying form, shushing him was only the best you can do.

"Don't worry. You're not alone who was suffering. Billions of people are. It's quite normal to part away. Besides, I was broken while you're falling asleep when I was still alive." You muttered, holding his hand,

(Crush's name) look at you in shock, hugging you seems like a dream come true. Even if you're awkwardly glowing, he didn't mind. He needs you.

"I'm still trying to pick myself up piece by piece."

"Huh? I-I'm sorry. Shit, for everything. I didn't know. I-I don't know. I'm still held captive about your death in despair—"

"Let's not talk about my death, 'Kay?" You smiled, "I know you regret everything, right from the start, j-just move on like everyone does. Though it hurts so much, just wait, I love you like you never felt, remember that. Even if you for a new girlfriend, a family, I'll still be watching you. Wounds heal, as the say,"

"But the wound that left me, it's a scar. And scars don't heal."

"You're not the only one who have a scar," You frowned, patting his head, "Until we meet again. Ne, (Crush's name)."

After that, your figurine left. Leaving (Crush's name) shredding tears again. Just by luck, (Crush's bestfriend) knocked the door open, with groceries on his arms.

"I JUST HEARD A SOB SO I THOUGHT THERE'S A GHOST— Oh wait it:s just you. Shit, bro, you cried, alot."

"I-I'm feeling better now, bro, thanks for caring 'bout me." (Crush's name) instantly pulled him into a hug.

"Hm? No problem bro. I just payed her a visit earlier, so maybe that rings a bell. So uhh, stop hugging me now. I don't really like 'liking' people that are in the same gender as me." He awkwardly tapped (Crush's name)'s back.

"Yeah… I'll pay her a visit too. I owe you. Alot."

"Hey, it's the least thing I could do… after all," He trailed off, "I didn't told you she has a sickness."

"Heheheh. YOU BASTARD."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Ah. I updated once again. So, I thought you guys have a wonderful year back then, some didn't, some did. I'm not really the type of person to give strong advices, but hey, it's life and reality.

Generally, I'm still anxious about everything in this year. I mean, I have a great time with you guys last year— together with those funny, (some mean) comments was placed into the book. It's okay, they're just criticizing me. I won't delete it. Bad or Good, it's still the same. Everyone has grudges.

So… I know most of you didn't like the year of '16, I know, I didn't enjoy it too. But you know, maybe, just maybe this year would be better. Even if people hates you for being too nice, too slow, too cruel, they'll accept you for some reason.

This comes off from experience. I've dealt with people's rantings about life— just don't hesitate to PM me. I'm a listener.

UHHHH… I AIN'T BEING CHEESY >;c

Still, *shoves presents to the computer* Why can't it reach you? Damn it!

I love you guys so much ♥♪

— Relodia