Hero!Crush X Bullied!Reader ≡ Saved

One-Shot: #15
▶ Requested by: jungkookXtricky

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"Wish you would die to hell."

"Nobody likes you anyways."

"I feel pity for your parents."

They're always like this.

Not even bothering to stop even if you're in despair.

Not one person even stood for you. Hell, they just feel pity of you and walk away like nothing happened. This is what's wrong in society all the time.

A person asks for help, and the people around him or her would act like nothing happens. Though sometimes they would pray for her, but that's just 12% of the world.

See how cruel it is?

You just stared at the floor and walked straight to your locker. Classes would be starting soon. It's just another day to be broken by people surrounding you.

Why won't they even stop?

Well they say, "'Cause you're our toy~"

That is simply disgusting as their faces.

"Excuse me..." You didn't bother checking out whoever called.

Maybe that person would say you're 'Assuming'.

"U-Uhmm..." Feeling a poke on your shoulder, you checked whoever was responsible for that. It was just a transfer. It would be better if other people would take this handsome child away from you.

"What?" You asked, rudely. Truth is, you were actually rude to people. But you never got the chance, because, you're being bullied.

"Got a sharp tongue, eh?" He snickered, "The name's (Crush's name), the future hero of the world!"

Shaking your head, this person wouldn't possibly a hero with that attitude. He seemed cocky, but he's too... Obnoxious.

"It'S would be best if you approach somebody else. People like you normally hang out and bully other peeps."

"Hm? Why would a HERO bully a person?" (Crush's name) smiled.

"Seriously?" You raised a brow in disbelief, "It's impossible for you to become a hero."

"Hey! I'll become a hero someday! Or maybe, I'll be your hero," Again, his smile was troubling you, "But will you just help me here. I'm just a transfer..."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

It's been a week. And that (Crush's name) you helped, never talked to you. And you've never seen him ever since.

And you exactly knew he join I'm the popular gang. With that look and personality, he could join that group at ease. While you, meh, staying as you is quite normal.

"Hey, (First name)," perking up from that voice, you couldn't help but sigh in relief.

"Long time, no see, (Crush's name)." You smirked,

"... I guess you're right, huh? That I'll be included at the popular table." He sheepishly scratched the back of his head.

"Mmm..." You hummed in response. Avoiding his gaze.

"A-Are you mad at me?"

"No. Maybe. Well congratulations on being included to that table. And let's make a deal, please?"

"Huh?"

"Oh wait, how 'bout if I took your 'thanks' as a favor," You sighed, packing your things, "Stay away from me."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

It's been quite a lonely month. You could often see (Crush's name) laughing together with a couple of popular bastards. And by that, you could see his 'sorry' look which you ignored by averting your gaze.

Everyday seems quite normal. But more intense when (Crush's name) is around. Sure, he doesn't do anything with you but to throw pitiful glances. Watching you as you get teased or be bullied.

"(First name) I—"

"You said you wanted to be a Hero, right?" You dusted your uniform, "A Hero from a fresh start by helping people. But I guess you aren't exactly a hero."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"Do my homework, (Last name)."

"Tch." You clicked your tongue.

"What was that?"

"You know what?! Fuck your homework," You growled. Throwing his notebook right in front of his face, "I've certainly have enough of this crap, loser."

The bully, was quite surprised by your tough mouth.

"Know your place, (Last name)." He growled,

"Oh really, loser?" You snorted.

Just then he pushed you to the ground, a pair of arms caught your back, making you surprised by this. It's been years since you ever experienced care.

"A hero saves people in need, right?"

"(Crush's name)? What're you doing?" The bully asked, confused. Ever you were that confused.

"I'd just realized this recently. Having the power to command people isn't exactly a good thing—"

"Whatever. You're out to the group, (Crush's name). You suck." With that, the bastatd left. Leaving you and (Crush's name).

"S-Sorry for uhhh, ruining your pride and..."

"It's fine. Actually, saving you was quite worth it."